This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is your current Gamer Score?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your current Gamer Score?

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#91
Somewhere between 70,000 to 80,000 last time I paid attention.
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.

User Info: Quorthon109

Quorthon109
3 years ago#92
http://i.imgur.com/Kjo08.jpg

User Info: The_Hitman_UK

The_Hitman_UK
3 years ago#93
45,000+
GT- BNP Nonsense

User Info: leitaum

leitaum
3 years ago#94
right now its 4970, got my xbox for half a year right now. starting to get more games last month didnt have much time to play before

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#95
lokinineteen posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Zephyriuum posted...
445, i formatted my Xbox's hard drive by accident. UGH! i'm so fu****g stupid! all my progress, all my saves, all my achievements, everything lost.......

PS: i had 30000+ Gamerscore.....

Deleting things from your HDD doesn't affect your GS.

Mine is 150K-155K, and some fool called me a Sony fanboy this week on the XB1 board.

Of course it will if it is an offline profile and has never been connected to Live.

This happened to me. I wasn't able to sign into Xbox Live for awhile and I got a huge amount of achievements and I wanted my gamerscore to reflect that, so I had one of my friends download my Xbox Live account on his Xbox. Literally right before he started downloading my profile, I remembered that the achievements wouldn't count. But it was too late. Gah, it pissed me off hardcore. I lost maybe a few thousand achievement points because of it. So I said, "**** it" and decided to ignore achievements. It took me more than a few months to actually want to start getting achievements again.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
3 years ago#96
Online account -- 3300 or so

Offline - 8600 ( I try out games offline first, since I don't want to start a game find out it sucks and have for example, 2 / 60 achievements permanently on my record ) .

User Info: linkrules2

linkrules2
3 years ago#97
Black Friday 2011 and have a GS of 15,995. I need to play more >.<
3DS FC 3050-7608-9240

User Info: _ChunksTM_

_ChunksTM_
3 years ago#98
I've had my 360 since September of 2008, and my score is 14922.
Peace through tyranny.
http://i.imgur.com/Wfd8BBf.gif

User Info: CrimsonCorp

CrimsonCorp
3 years ago#99
For the longest time I use to think mine was badass since non of my friends are even close to 37000.

But then I started clicking on these topics and realized how that paled in comparison to others here. Perhaps it's because I replay games like crazy. not sure. but wow.
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"

User Info: JackBurton85

JackBurton85
3 years ago#100
I honestly don't even know what this is
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What is your current Gamer Score?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived