This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys more pepped for Saints Row 4 or GTA5?

#11RedFive3Posted 7/3/2013 2:44:10 PM
GTA5, SR is too goofy for my tastes.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#12zerooo0Posted 7/3/2013 2:45:47 PM
Watch Dogs=GTA5>Saints Row IV
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#13TheRobPosted 7/3/2013 2:50:13 PM
Saints Row The Third was fun and still a good game, but it wasn't a good "Saints Row" game. Unfortunately though that's what has become of the series. I would have rather the current incarnation of Saints Row been a spin off or just a different series.

Saints Row 2 has it's goofy moments, but it was more grounded and far more interesting story wise. The Boss in Saints Row 2 was a bad ass, cold blooded killer. In Saints Row The Third The Boss became an incompetent stand up comedian.

That being said I'm still looking forward to Saints Row IV more than GTA V. I've never been a huge GTA fan and GTA IV left a bad taste in my mouth.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#14Just_The_TipPosted 7/3/2013 2:57:02 PM
Lol @ Saints Row. To each their own, but I can't stand that cheap, knock-off series. Only thing redeemable are the insurance fraud missions.

GTA all the way.
---
Seattle Seahawks 2014 Superbowl Champions
#15NemerlightPosted 7/3/2013 2:57:13 PM
After playing The Third i couldnt care less about Saints Row. Cant wait for GTA 5 though.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
Ever get lonely? Remember, the NSA is right there with you - Internet.
#16Jas_PataPosted 7/3/2013 3:01:06 PM
Heh, GTA V.
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#17master_gamr1231Posted 7/3/2013 3:14:53 PM
Saints Row IV. I've grown attached to the 3rd Street Saints and the Boss, and I'm looking forward more to seeing their latest exploits rather than three guys I don't even know yet. Plus, from all I've seen and read about it, it is bringing back more of the serious tone of SR 2.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#18CyricsServantPosted 7/3/2013 3:30:17 PM
master_gamr1231 posted...
Saints Row IV. I've grown attached to the 3rd Street Saints and the Boss, and I'm looking forward more to seeing their latest exploits rather than three guys I don't even know yet.
#19rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 7/3/2013 3:32:55 PM
SR3>GTA4 sooo SR4<GTA5
---
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/aidenpop2/ and http://conduitwii.boards.net/
Worst TROLL on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=667656/
#20googlerPosted 7/3/2013 3:34:32 PM
I loved most of the GTA's and played through IV when it came out and all these years later still feel burned out from it and will be too soon if I play another one unless its more like 3/vice city and without the ****ty multiplayer. The only more tired series is Assassins Creed