This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys more pepped for Saints Row 4 or GTA5?

#31ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 7/3/2013 6:09:05 PM
both will be disappointing judging by the last games of each series
---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#32PHOENIXZEROPosted 7/3/2013 6:54:17 PM
PreacherXWDSX posted...
SR 4 first.......going to wait on a GTA 5 review to see if it's still aiming for the "Social Aspect" of real life......I really don't want a digital tool calling me every 5 minutes.
---

They've already said they're not doing that crap again.

As annoying as it was you could always turn your phone off in GTA IV...
---
Band/Artist I've been listening to way too much: Fallon Bowman/Amphibious Assault.
https://soundcloud.com/fallonbowman
#33King_BurnoutPosted 7/3/2013 6:56:00 PM
Saint's Row 4....

although to be honest, somebody would have to give me GTA 5 before i'll play it. GTA IV was soo bad (to me) that i won't give R* another dime. which is sad, since i loved GTA, GTA 2, GTA London 1969, GTA 3, GTA LCS, GTA Vice City, GTA VCS, and GTA San Andreas. what's worse is I bought my 360 to play GTA IV.... and to me, they ripped out the best feature. the ability to improvise and defeat mission through alternate methods.
#34SuperLocoPosted 7/3/2013 7:01:09 PM
SR4 right now only because they've actually showed the game a lot and it looks amazing. I expect GTA5 to be good but it's Rockstar once again acting like whatever they make is great and they don't have to show anything.

Until Rockstar actually shows the game and does more than release a few minor details here and there, there's no reason for me to get hyped over it other than "it's GTA OMFG!!!1!"
---
LeRing, D-JESUS, CHRIST Bosh, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Super Mario, Mike Thriller, Shane GOATtier, Udonis SEXlem, Cole World, BIRDMAN BIRDMAN
#35SuperLocoPosted 7/3/2013 7:03:32 PM
pez2k_ posted...
For me, GTA5. I know R* delivers quality with every release, while I don't trust Deep Silver much after the shockingly bad cash-in 'sequel' of Dead Island - and SR4 is already an expansion pack gone standalone in a series with bad DLC practices.

Deep Silver has absolutely nothing to do with developing SR4.

People still don't know the difference between a publisher and a developer. :(
---
LeRing, D-JESUS, CHRIST Bosh, Jesus Shuttlesworth, Super Mario, Mike Thriller, Shane GOATtier, Udonis SEXlem, Cole World, BIRDMAN BIRDMAN
#36HeadneckPosted 7/3/2013 8:32:25 PM
GTA5.
---
Streets is watchin'
#37moondog84Posted 7/3/2013 8:53:16 PM
Saint's Row 4
---
Spaceballs the Signature
#38pez2k_Posted 7/3/2013 11:31:09 PM
SuperLoco posted...
Deep Silver has absolutely nothing to do with developing SR4.
People still don't know the difference between a publisher and a developer. :(

Publishers however are the ones who make decisions about monetisation and pricing. Deep Silver / Koch Media also owns both the Saints Row IP and Volition, the developer. It's not as if they're powerless over the direction of the game.
---
Fixing Turn10's omissions since 2007, and Playground Games' since 2012.
http://www.youtube.com/user/pez2k
#39Pacman2dxPosted 7/3/2013 11:36:09 PM
GTA V.

Saints Row IV should be some good fun though.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
#40TenzhiPosted 7/3/2013 11:37:05 PM
Saints Row IV... The last GTA game I enjoyed was the first top down version on the PC.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.