This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

multiplayer shooters are the most fun at release

#11NightRainPosted 7/3/2013 10:55:00 PM
Yes, it's fun to play just... for fun.
No need to try to get the best K/D ratio, be the MVP or something... just play without any stress.
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#12singhellotakuPosted 7/4/2013 6:27:25 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Disagree, I still have as much fun playing BF3 now as I did when it released back in 2011. Same with Halo 4 when it released.

BF3 is freaking intolerable now, all I ever get is maps full of commander 100 teams that are ultra coordinated.
#13AWarAmp84Posted 7/4/2013 6:45:35 AM
I agree although I can't stand COD anymore at all. The gameplay is so stale it isn't even funny.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#14Dragon NexusPosted 7/4/2013 6:50:30 AM
I certainly felt this with Halo 4, when it released I had a good chance of doing well.

After a while when everyone goes beyond my plateux of learning and learns all the maps so they can kill me in 3 shots 5 seconds after I spawn I start having less fun.

Though tbh, I dislike multiplayer anyway. I get too competitive and pissy when I'm playing, especially if I'm losing consistently. Just puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the afternoon.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde