This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the funniest name you've ever given a character in a game?

#1psycho42069Posted 7/3/2013 9:48:33 PM
I just posed this question on the dark souls board as my wife and kids named me ManRay after watching spongebob, and I started thinking about other games. I then remembered the time I named my player on a final fantasy game s***head. Funny as hell reading diologue when everyone sounds pissed at you calling you s***head! I've also seen things like "Igottapee" and others from my little brother.

What are the funniest/weirdest/dumbest names you've ever named yourself in a game?
---
GT: psycho42069
Disclaimer: Everything posted by this account is pure fiction, and the ramblings of a maniac. NORF!!!
#2SunDevil77Posted 7/3/2013 9:54:46 PM
Gary Oak = Ass Hat.
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3_LordAndSaviorPosted 7/3/2013 9:56:08 PM
I named my self Ray in Animal Crossing, it is the only time ever in history that i didn't just name a character after my real name.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#4DarkHieiPosted 7/3/2013 10:29:45 PM
Sluticia Ramminlover on D&D
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 7/3/2013 10:32:07 PM
Smegburt Crotchcrawler, Bloodbowl
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6PwnostarPosted 7/3/2013 10:39:25 PM
Doo-doo head.

Teehee.
---
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
#7FTWWholeFnShowPosted 7/3/2013 11:01:58 PM
As a masked luchadore in all my wrestling games I have a stable I always make

Fat Ass
El Hijo de P***
El Gringo
And finally
Burrito Excellente

I'd give the stable name but I'd probably get modded. So ill give u the initials :)

The d.d.m's
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
Women & their relationship "games" piss me off ><
#8TearsfoUniversePosted 7/3/2013 11:08:11 PM
Erotica queen of the v*****l creepers for Mount & Blade
---
Completed Nuzlocke, Fire Red. Pokemon: Charizard, Shiny Tangela, Venomoth, Zapdos. RIP Gyarados, Hitmonchan
#9skiguy1981Posted 7/3/2013 11:31:08 PM
Secret of evermore - Elvis.
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#10Soggy13Posted 7/3/2013 11:38:48 PM
When I played WoW I named all of my toons after food. Syrup was my warlock after the witch in Zelda. My hunter was Onigiri (rice ball) but also Oni meaning devil, ogre, Troll and giri meaning burden, implying the character was a useless burden of a troll. And my favorite was my Dark Knight, OverEasy which is a way to fry eggs but also implies he dies a lot just like my gamer tag.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...