This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the most number of 360 games you traded to gamestop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats the most number of 360 games you traded to gamestop?
3 years ago#1
20,30, 40+?
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Lightning's #1 fan
3 years ago#2
Zero.

I find smaller family owned game stores that give better trade deals, that's IF I ever trade anything in, which I haven't done since last gen.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#3
Zero. Never traded anything in, never will.
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
3 years ago#4
At one time?

I believe I sold my PS2 with about 28 games to them back in '07.
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag151/cvflame01/gamingblogs_zpsb5a9645b.jpg
3 years ago#5
Probably over a 100.
Been trading in games since they still accepted PSOne games.
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
3 years ago#6
I was ready to say 1, but I realized that's false.

Someone once sold me their Xbox and their games (like 7 at most), controllers, HDD, etc. for $75. I had already sold the console to someone for $100 and the leftover games I couldn't sell I traded in. I think I ended up getting like $60 from the trade-ins (5 games and an HDD). I believe I made over $100 from the whole ordeal. Pretty freakin' sweet if you ask me.
Look Ma, no sig!!
3 years ago#7
flame030191 posted...
At one time?

I believe I sold my PS2 with about 28 games to them back in '07.

What did you buy with the 15 dollars they gave you?
Ron Paul 2012
3 years ago#8
I traded in 9 games at one point. I got a total of $71.37

By Gamestop standards, that's... pretty bad I guess. I have no qualms though. Most of them were "junk games" anyway and in the end, Star Ocean: Second Evolution and Dragon's Dogma are now one some of my favorite games of all time.
Bleh! Don't you just hate it when you play online, and you're paired up with a team full of Johnny's against a team full of Davids?
3 years ago#9
only time i sold to gamestop which i regretted in the future were ps1 games and that was 34 titles
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
3 years ago#10

I've noticed a few people on here buy games, play them, trade them in and later down the line rebuy it.

Just seems daft. There are times I feel like playing a game again or didn't finish it and just have the urge to finish it. I don't have to rebuy the game because it's on my shelf.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Whats the most number of 360 games you traded to gamestop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived