This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give me your support! Started a lets play series - The walking dead 400 days

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Give me your support! Started a lets play series - The walking dead 400 days

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
3 years ago#1
Hey guys and gals, I've been making youtube videos for a couple years now and have been running a solo channel. Thats over, done with. no more.

Yesterday me and my pal TJ started a new lets play steam series. Our first game? The Walking Dead: 400 days.

Starting a new channel from the ground up is a hard thing to do, so I'm hoping you guys will drop by and watch the first episode we've put out. Our speaking audio can be a little quiet at some points, but i'm actually going out to buy a new mic right now so we won't run into that issue again.

Our episodes usually have a running time of 10 minutes, and we've recorded the first 5 so far. Just need to edit and upload them.

Anyways, here is episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ilbucvIqc

Like, Comment, Subscribe - These things help us out a great deal when starting from the ground up.

Enjoy! I hope to see you again as subscribers one day.

-Mike
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
(message deleted)

User Info: ZacTB

ZacTB
3 years ago#3
Spoilers above, I guess it was my fault for opening this thread, haven't played it yet.

But yeah I was gonna post that I will watch your videos when I have finished playing it tomorrow.

Edit: Got rid of the quote so no one else will be spoiled

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#4
Ill subscribe ya and watch as soon as I get home
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
3 years ago#5
You guys are freaking awesome. Expect lots of videos to come soon. We just finished recording a few episodes of Rogue Legacy, and we're planning on revisiting star wars battlefront 2, as well as Dust: an elysian tail, and Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Obviously we'll try to do new games first, but not many big titles release during the summer.
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant

User Info: grimmdaddy

grimmdaddy
3 years ago#6
Is this one of those things we're people play the game and try to be comedians?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Give me your support! Started a lets play series - The walking dead 400 days

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived