This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give me your support! Started a lets play series - The walking dead 400 days

#1OhGoodPosted 7/4/2013 1:16:02 PM
Hey guys and gals, I've been making youtube videos for a couple years now and have been running a solo channel. Thats over, done with. no more.

Yesterday me and my pal TJ started a new lets play steam series. Our first game? The Walking Dead: 400 days.

Starting a new channel from the ground up is a hard thing to do, so I'm hoping you guys will drop by and watch the first episode we've put out. Our speaking audio can be a little quiet at some points, but i'm actually going out to buy a new mic right now so we won't run into that issue again.

Our episodes usually have a running time of 10 minutes, and we've recorded the first 5 so far. Just need to edit and upload them.

Anyways, here is episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ilbucvIqc

Like, Comment, Subscribe - These things help us out a great deal when starting from the ground up.

Enjoy! I hope to see you again as subscribers one day.

-Mike
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
#2BansDontWorkPosted 7/4/2013 1:17:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3ZacTBPosted 7/4/2013 1:20:12 PM(edited)
Spoilers above, I guess it was my fault for opening this thread, haven't played it yet.

But yeah I was gonna post that I will watch your videos when I have finished playing it tomorrow.

Edit: Got rid of the quote so no one else will be spoiled
#4SunDevil77Posted 7/4/2013 1:22:19 PM
Ill subscribe ya and watch as soon as I get home
---
Look. I'm not a very good shot, but this American, here....uses really big bullets.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5OhGood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 1:32:39 PM
You guys are freaking awesome. Expect lots of videos to come soon. We just finished recording a few episodes of Rogue Legacy, and we're planning on revisiting star wars battlefront 2, as well as Dust: an elysian tail, and Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

Obviously we'll try to do new games first, but not many big titles release during the summer.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
#6grimmdaddyPosted 7/4/2013 2:08:35 PM
Is this one of those things we're people play the game and try to be comedians?