This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

*Serious Topic* Being July 4th, what do you think of today's "today only" sale?

#11TheBlueStigPosted 7/4/2013 4:53:54 PM
Unfortunately due to the overabundance of pansy asses and white knighters, you won't be able to do any holiday themed sale without "offending" someone and them b****ing up a s***storm, especially a sale themed around a holiday that's solely American.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#12BBBanks03Posted 7/4/2013 5:16:44 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Unfortunately due to the overabundance of pansy asses and white knighters, you won't be able to do any holiday themed sale without "offending" someone and them b****ing up a s***storm, especially a sale themed around a holiday that's solely American.

Huh?
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#13xLexLuth0rxPosted 7/4/2013 5:22:46 PM
I also bought Orange Box and have the retail disc sitting right here. I'll gladly pay $5 to play it on a whim instead of having to deal with the disc.
---
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil // ACNL
#14TheBlueStigPosted 7/4/2013 5:24:56 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Huh?

To put it simply, if MS tried to put together a bunch of games with overall themes that were heavily patriotic to the American way, somebody somewhere would get pissed about it and try to put a stop to it.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#15WomackdPosted 7/4/2013 5:27:33 PM
Im not sure I understand TC's question. Are you referring to the pricing or the odd selection of games for an Amercian Holiday? The pricing is pretty good for those games, Witcher 2 came down from 39.99 and i havent seen it anywere else for that kind of price. I just started the game today and its first battle sure looks like a last gen version of RYSE that we saw at E3.
#16Everbornn1972(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:02:03 PM
Womackd posted...
Im not sure I understand TC's question. Are you referring to the pricing or the odd selection of games for an Amercian Holiday? The pricing is pretty good for those games, Witcher 2 came down from 39.99 and i havent seen it anywere else for that kind of price. I just started the game today and its first battle sure looks like a last gen version of RYSE that we saw at E3.

I guess all of the above. For example, Battlefield 3 for $9.99 or maybe a complete shocker like AC3 for $14.99.
---
The time WAS now...
#17metroidman92Posted 7/4/2013 6:15:31 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
BBBanks03 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Huh?

To put it simply, if MS tried to put together a bunch of games with overall themes that were heavily patriotic to the American way, somebody somewhere would get pissed about it and try to put a stop to it.

Team America should've been free today. As well as, maybe, COD4.
---
Xbox One: It's Good to Pay Together.
Politics... how tiresome.