This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman: Absolution

#1horror_spookyPosted 7/5/2013 6:18:26 AM
Worth the $9.99?
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2Dante729Posted 7/5/2013 6:43:01 AM
It is in my opinion.
---
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
#3stapler87Posted 7/5/2013 6:43:52 AM
Definitely.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#4SheepinatorPosted 7/5/2013 6:50:36 AM
Fantastic game. The haters main complaint is the disguise system but they can never communicate why, meanwhile myself and other posters here had zero issues with it and found it made perfect sense. There's a lot of developer created content and a vast amount more with the online Contracts mode where you can play other users scenarios and create your own. Graphics are excellent too. A bargain at $20 IMO, and it's $10 now.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#5BrazenMDPosted 7/5/2013 6:52:50 AM
The game isn't exactly what the Hitman franchise used to be.
#6SheepinatorPosted 7/5/2013 6:54:42 AM
BrazenMD posted...

I found the first one or two to have borderline broken AI. Never played Blood Money. I played Absolution in stealth mode and thoroughly enjoyed it.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#7kat_14_Posted 7/5/2013 6:57:38 AM
I was under the impression that it would be $5 and was excited to get it. But since its $10 I'm not sure if I'm gonna go for it. Not because 10 bucks is a lot, but because I barely have any HDD space left. At 5 bucks I wouldn't be able to pass it up but I might have to pass for now at 10 bucks.
#8BrazenMDPosted 7/5/2013 6:58:11 AM
Sheepinator posted...
BrazenMD posted...

I found the first one or two to have borderline broken AI. Never played Blood Money. I played Absolution in stealth mode and thoroughly enjoyed it.

You didn't play the best one.
#9Merc123Posted 7/5/2013 6:59:39 AM
It was worth the full 60 to me.

It has great graphics and fun and interesting levels, plus its pretty humorous with the dialogue. Story is only decent, but i never thought Hitman was about the story. The problem people have is that its a pretty big departure from previous Hitman games. This game is more about not being seen at all instead of disguising your self. You can still disguise yourself but its easy to get spotted in disguise.

Overall its really fun, but challenging IMO, much more than say The Last of Us stealth. Personally i liked the challenge since i thought Blood Money was really easy even on the hardest mode.
#10horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 7:17:31 AM
Meh, ended up not buying it.

I have a suspicion it will be on sale during Black Friday or on PS Plus at some point.

Still might pick up Prey and Far Cry Instincts, however.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com