This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

USB flash drive for xbox360

#1KilladelphiaaPosted 7/5/2013 2:58:31 PM
My friend gave me free Xbox360 slim 2010 4gb hard drive and seem not enough for online DLC. I been wondering, the usb flash drive can be used to download DLC?
#2GGearXPosted 7/5/2013 2:59:57 PM
YES
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#3The Bad GuyPosted 7/5/2013 8:51:59 PM
Yes, you can have up to two USB drives connected with up to 16GB each allocated towards 360 saves and downloads. Of course you can have as many USB drives as you want if you swap them in and out, but only two at any one time.

PROTIP: If there is other stuff on the USB drive you want to save, make sure to choose custom when setting it up on the 360 or it will format the thing and wipe out all your existing data. Using custom you can have it just set up the 360 data as files on an existing partition instead of its own partition.
---
oh heaven to betty i habe to eat "chicken" again -- "chuggyhaxs" person
#4IWUPosted 7/5/2013 9:02:44 PM
The Bad Guy posted...
Yes, you can have up to two USB drives connected with up to 16GB each allocated towards 360 saves and downloads. Of course you can have as many USB drives as you want if you swap them in and out, but only two at any one time.

PROTIP: If there is other stuff on the USB drive you want to save, make sure to choose custom when setting it up on the 360 or it will format the thing and wipe out all your existing data. Using custom you can have it just set up the 360 data as files on an existing partition instead of its own partition.

The support for capacity has been increased to 32 GB since the last update.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#5dantelivesonPosted 7/6/2013 10:50:25 AM
What about the one USB slot in the back of the 360?
---
--
Xbox Live GT & PSN ID: danteliveson
#6GGearXPosted 7/6/2013 10:52:11 AM
dennis_phong posted...
What about the one USB slot in the back of the 360?

any usb port.
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *