The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In your opinion, what is the best RPG on the Xbox 360?

#1z1hayzePosted 7/5/2013 11:30:50 PM(edited)
I would go with Dark Souls, but The Witcher 2 is a close second.
---
Don't forget to activate the quantum cheese grader or the ninja monkeys will attack and drink all the root beer God put on the moon.
XBL GT - xxpurplehayzexx
#2singhellotakuPosted 7/5/2013 11:28:43 PM
I'm pretty sure there aren't any...
#3z1hayze(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 11:29:51 PM
Thanks for contributing.
---
Don't forget to activate the quantum cheese grader or the ninja monkeys will attack and drink all the root beer God put on the moon.
XBL GT - xxpurplehayzexx
#4EternalIdolsPosted 7/5/2013 11:40:02 PM
Depends on what you are in the mood for:

Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon are both great if you like old school JRPGS

Any of the Fallout or Elder Scroll games are are also awesome

If I had to pick one RPG on the 360 it would have to be Fallout 3.
#5vigorm0rtisPosted 7/5/2013 11:58:22 PM
ME trilogy.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#6beastwarkingPosted 7/6/2013 12:00:06 AM
Exclusive - Blue Dragon. I love the old school combat, what with the different class skills and multitude of spells. The music kicks all sorts of ass, and the story isn't half bad either. The only problem is that voice acting can be pretty bad at times, with special consideration going to Maru Maru.

Overall - Fallout New Vegas. I haven't played the 360 version, but I'm sure it's a better build than the PS3 version. Given that I hold it in such high regard, I can't imagine there being too many RPGs that are much better out there. With all that said, the game has a great story, fun world, interesting characters, a great soundtrack (though not as good as 3's), and good voice acting. Just a great game that is hampered by quite a few bugs.

This generation, if anyone was wondering, would go Ni No Kuni at #1, Xenoblade Chronicles at #2, and Fallout New Vegas at #3
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
#7z1hayze(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 12:07:06 AM
I am looking for an RPG that will last me a few months since I will be canceling my gamefly subscription for awhile. Fallout New Vegas does look kind of interesting, especially since the ultimate edition is only $20. Any other opinions are still appreciated.
---
XBL GT - xxpurplehayzexx
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 7/6/2013 12:27:46 AM
NV might be your best bet, then. Kingdoms of Amalur has a ton of content... if you can be bothered to get to it. Game's too big for it's own good, it's not interesting enough to warrant the hours it takes to do everything.

Also always Skyrim, if you're into Bethesda's stuff. The 'legendary' edition just came out.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#9JukainPosted 7/6/2013 12:30:01 AM
Depends on what day you ask me. I'll either say Dark Souls, MagnaCarta II, Lost Odyssey, Dragon Age: Origins, or Tales of Vesperia.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#10XenobowPosted 7/6/2013 12:38:07 AM
Lost Odyssey - turn-based
Tales of Vesperia - active battle system
Infinite Undiscovery - real time
The Last Remnant - strategic rpg