This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any know the gamestop trade in value for 20gb console

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. any know the gamestop trade in value for 20gb console

User Info: stabito

stabito
3 years ago#1
i havent played my xbox 360 in probably a year and was thinking of trading it in towards a next gen console any idea what its worth at gamestop if it matters it was an arcade version but i bought a 20gb hard drive for it
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
3 years ago#2
$20
JascoD~ He said black ops 2, not Battlefield 3. CoD can be played at the same time you're making a sandwich.

User Info: Drofrehterv2

Drofrehterv2
3 years ago#3
TheMuffin posted...
$20

That could be accurate but I would call your local Gamestop and ask them. My cousin recently traded in his 20 gb console and they said $50.

User Info: djwagon

djwagon
3 years ago#4
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

That could be accurate but I would call your local Gamestop and ask them. My cousin recently traded in his 20 gb console and they said $50.
he should have done that in the first place .when did this place become the new gamestop.maybe i am out of the loop .but I ask again when did this place become the new gamestop .I could understand tc thinking people that work there also come here .but once I am off work .I do not talk shop with anyone.so why would they NOT do the same
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..

User Info: AshleyGreene74

AshleyGreene74
3 years ago#5
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

Usually when you call Gamestop and ask them trade-in value for things, they want you to bring the item in and refuse to give an estimate over the phone.

Anyways, I don't see you getting more than $40 for your console, unless they have some kind of deal going on where they give you extra if you use the money to preorder a next gen system.

User Info: stabito

stabito
3 years ago#6
djwagon posted...
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

he should have done that in the first place .when did this place become the new gamestop.maybe i am out of the loop .but I ask again when did this place become the new gamestop .I could understand tc thinking people that work there also come here .but once I am off work .I do not talk shop with anyone.so why would they NOT do the same

well at the time i posted the gamestop near me wasnt even open im really on the fence about this so i figured id see what other people have been getting for their xbox
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it

User Info: FenDieselLives

FenDieselLives
3 years ago#7
Did you find out an answer?
3DS Friend Code: 1263-6201-6423
Wii U, PSN, & Xbox Live Gamertag: FenDiesel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. any know the gamestop trade in value for 20gb console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived