This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any know the gamestop trade in value for 20gb console

#1stabitoPosted 7/6/2013 3:34:24 AM
i havent played my xbox 360 in probably a year and was thinking of trading it in towards a next gen console any idea what its worth at gamestop if it matters it was an arcade version but i bought a 20gb hard drive for it
---
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it
#2TheMuffinPosted 7/6/2013 4:11:16 AM
$20
---
JascoD~ He said black ops 2, not Battlefield 3. CoD can be played at the same time you're making a sandwich.
#3Drofrehterv2Posted 7/6/2013 4:13:27 AM
TheMuffin posted...
$20

That could be accurate but I would call your local Gamestop and ask them. My cousin recently traded in his 20 gb console and they said $50.
#4djwagonPosted 7/6/2013 4:31:25 AM
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

That could be accurate but I would call your local Gamestop and ask them. My cousin recently traded in his 20 gb console and they said $50.
he should have done that in the first place .when did this place become the new gamestop.maybe i am out of the loop .but I ask again when did this place become the new gamestop .I could understand tc thinking people that work there also come here .but once I am off work .I do not talk shop with anyone.so why would they NOT do the same
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#5AshleyGreene74Posted 7/6/2013 4:32:34 AM
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

Usually when you call Gamestop and ask them trade-in value for things, they want you to bring the item in and refuse to give an estimate over the phone.

Anyways, I don't see you getting more than $40 for your console, unless they have some kind of deal going on where they give you extra if you use the money to preorder a next gen system.
#6stabito(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 5:17:19 AM
djwagon posted...
Drofrehterv2 posted...
TheMuffin posted...
$20

he should have done that in the first place .when did this place become the new gamestop.maybe i am out of the loop .but I ask again when did this place become the new gamestop .I could understand tc thinking people that work there also come here .but once I am off work .I do not talk shop with anyone.so why would they NOT do the same

well at the time i posted the gamestop near me wasnt even open im really on the fence about this so i figured id see what other people have been getting for their xbox
---
Lifes greatest mystery http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=75249&topic=43886398 can YOU!!! explain it
#7FenDieselLivesPosted 7/11/2013 8:58:47 AM
Did you find out an answer?
---
3DS Friend Code: 1263-6201-6423
Wii U, PSN, & Xbox Live Gamertag: FenDiesel