This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

400 Days question -spoilers-

#1pothocketPosted 7/6/2013 10:14:57 AM
Is this a standalone episode or is it meant to bridge season 1 and 2? Like, is the group that decides to leave with whatsherface going to be Clem's new group?

Also, what order did you end up playing it in? I ended up doing it in reverse chronological order. Shel - Bonnie - Russell - Wyatt - Vince. Which kinda sucks because I found out there's details that carry over from one character to the next if you do them in the right order.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2HairlessTugboatPosted 7/6/2013 10:26:26 AM
It is a standalone episode, Tell Tale wanted to make another episode to hold fans over until season two is released this fall. I played the stories in chronological order.
#3HairlessTugboatPosted 7/6/2013 10:29:33 AM
Sorry, can't edit, but it is possible that we may see these people later on, that would be interesting if Clem did meet up with that camp.
#4ukokira1Posted 7/6/2013 10:35:18 AM
Both. A separate episode that bridges the first and second season.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#5pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 10:42:18 AM
A few more questions. In the comics, what's the timeline regarding when they leave they jail? also, I don't know if whatsherface mentioned the name of the community or not but if the "war" in the comics took place before 400 days, I'm willing to bet she's taking them to the jail and we'll see Lilly again. If not, I bet she's taking them to Woodbury and we'll see Lilly again.
---
#6HairlessTugboatPosted 7/6/2013 10:47:51 AM
I don't know, I haven't read the comics but that is a good point.
#7pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 11:50:28 AM
Has this board not played it yet? There's no discussion about the brand new episode from the GotY on this board? It's only $5, people! What, are you going to wait half a year to save $2?! Oh right, if they haven't played they're not coming in here because I marked spoilers.
---
#8Walkman_005Posted 7/6/2013 11:57:10 AM
When it comes to games like this that I will only definitely play one time, I tend to just watch it on youtube.

I mean there's no gameplay really, just a good story.
#9pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 12:11:18 PM
True, there's no gameplay in the traditional sense but you're definitely making risk/reward decisions on your interactions with other characters. Telltale's Walking Dead uses the interactive medium to let you experience the zombie apocalypse.

That's you and Nate in the diner confronting the couple squatting there. It's not the same on yuotube because you're just watching Russell and Nate in the diner, you're not part of it.
---