This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Forza 4 disc 2 help!

#1Milwaukee_RushPosted 7/6/2013 2:36:56 PM
I just bought Forza 4. When I insert disc 2 is tells me to insert disc one. When I'm in Disc 1 I don't have the option on the main menu to install disc two on the far right. What am I doing wrong? I have disc one installed and still nothing popped up. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#2TheMuffinPosted 7/6/2013 2:52:21 PM
If I recall it doesn't request disc 2 until you go to buy a car stored on it. It will then ask you to put it in the system. I also believe it will then give you the option of either installing the single car or the entire disc.
---
JascoD~ He said black ops 2, not Battlefield 3. CoD can be played at the same time you're making a sandwich.
#3mike468Posted 7/6/2013 4:32:34 PM
It may be due to the fact that you have disk one already installed. If I recall, when you first start up the game and go through the initial set-up and select new campaign it will ask you to install the second disk for the cars.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#4BrazenMDPosted 7/6/2013 5:11:40 PM
I installed both disks, no problem.
#5Milwaukee_Rush(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 6:52:42 PM
Well, thank you for the help. Upon further inspection, the first disc is the essentials edition while the second disc isn't. I bought this from Amazon supposedly "new" and this is what happened...
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.