This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One Finger Death Punch! (We need to talk more about this game!)

#41kat_14_Posted 7/15/2013 7:43:58 AM
JDGFootman1234 posted...
So I started doing the survival challenges and just unlocked the third and last survival mode called "No Luca No". I was puzzled at what this was and I have to say, its one of the funnier and more clever modes Ive ever seen in a game, while simultaneously adding challenge and depth.

In this mode while you play, a huge photo of a cat (Im guessing one of the developers) constantly appears and blocks your view and you have to tap the left analog stick to push it out of the way so you can see the action.Pretty damn cool.

I never knew you could use the left analog stick! Haha I spent the whole mode just letting him sit there haha
#42ImMrMojoRisin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 7:46:41 AM(edited)
kat_14_ posted...
JDGFootman1234 posted...
So I started doing the survival challenges and just unlocked the third and last survival mode called "No Luca No". I was puzzled at what this was and I have to say, its one of the funnier and more clever modes Ive ever seen in a game, while simultaneously adding challenge and depth.

In this mode while you play, a huge photo of a cat (Im guessing one of the developers) constantly appears and blocks your view and you have to tap the left analog stick to push it out of the way so you can see the action.Pretty damn cool.

I never knew you could use the left analog stick! Haha I spent the whole mode just letting him sit there haha

LMAO! The same thing happened to me the first time I played that mode! Damn cat! BTW, the devs said that Luca is a "legendary pain" in real life as well, lol!