This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walking Dead 400 days - which of the 5 stories is your favorite? -spoilers-

#11pothocket(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:34:02 AM
bumps
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#12shawnmckPosted 7/9/2013 2:37:40 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
I watched it on youtube. I enjoyed Russell's story for the jokes lol.

^ Same here...some of the jokes played on him were priceless.

But I have to say that all the stories were WAY too short and under-developed.
They needed more content. probably would have been better to focus on just 2 or 3, that way they could have been longer and more in depth. As it was, they were anorexic.
#13Oldskool_RulezPosted 7/9/2013 3:16:18 PM
Russel's chapter is my favorite. I don't know why, but Nate is one of my favorite new characters too. Even though it was brief, I liked the relationship between Russel and Nate. I especially liked the part where Nate rolled the window down, asking for Russel's opinion on the walker. I cracked up so hard when Nate said he'd flip if I gave her a 5/10, which I did. Hilarious IMO.

Wyatt's story comes in at a very close 2nd. For some reason, it reminded me of the car scene with Dante and Randal from Clerks. I really hope Eddie survived and shows up in Season 2. I really enjoyed his character and personality.

As for the rest of the chapters, they were all great, just not my favorite. Something else worth mentioning too, is what happened to Dee in Bonnie's story. That was the best WTF/Holy S*** moment in 400 Days IMO.
---
The DEATH cannot die!
You don't need a reason to help someone.
#14RPG_ApostlePosted 7/9/2013 4:31:47 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed Vince more than the others, although the dialogue in Wyatt's story is nothing short of hilarious.

I liked Vince because of his motivations for why he was there. A criminal, yes, but with a noble, yet misguided goal. Plus, it was a great touch by the devs to have us choose which way we were going to solve how to get off the bus, which way wer thought was the lesser of two evils.

That last line was intentionally vague to avoid spoilers.
---
I miss Mega Man.
#15jimm120Posted 7/9/2013 5:35:34 PM
How much is this?

I want it....
---
Worthy Indie: Trino - Shoot 1UP - Weapon of Choice - Your Doodles Are Bugged - Breath Of Death
Queued: You Will Die - Veks & Silence - Kaleidoscope - Olu
#16FFTHEWINNERPosted 7/14/2013 5:54:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17glassghost0Posted 7/14/2013 5:57:44 PM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
shawnmck posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
I watched it on youtube. I enjoyed Russell's story for the jokes lol.

^ Same here...some of the jokes played on him were priceless.

But I have to say that all the stories were WAY too short and under-developed.
They needed more content. probably would have been better to focus on just 2 or 3, that way they could have been longer and more in depth. As it was, they were anorexic.

i played it. However,i 100% agree with you.

Seriously,the south westren episode(which i played first)was less than 10 MINUTES long. Also,many stuff was left unanswered(like who was after bonnie's group,why did vernon's group move,how did the driver in vince's episode turn even though he wasnt killed/bitten,how was duyld killed,etc).

dude....
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#18FFTHEWINNERPosted 7/14/2013 6:07:04 PM
^yes?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png