This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Questions about Live Rewards

#1CaoNiMa69Posted 7/8/2013 6:24:24 PM
So I got on the Live Rewards part of xbox.com and was looking at my points... Do you not get any for purchasing most games? (I bought 3 or 4 during the ultimate sale).

Also, are the points automatically thrown onto your account? Or at the end of the month or what? And do you have to be a gold member?
#2TheBlueStigPosted 7/8/2013 6:32:58 PM
CaoNiMa69 posted...
So I got on the Live Rewards part of xbox.com and was looking at my points... Do you not get any for purchasing most games? (I bought 3 or 4 during the ultimate sale).

Also, are the points automatically thrown onto your account? Or at the end of the month or what? And do you have to be a gold member?

If you're talking about the punchcards, everything you buy MUST meet the minimum point requirement per sale to show up on the card, and it can take anywhere from 5 days up to 2 weeks to show up.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#3bobisking125Posted 7/8/2013 6:35:15 PM
Xbox's rewards program sucks, If you're looking for a good rewards program, try bing rewards.
---
Wir mussen die affe ausrotten!
3DS:
#4CaoNiMa69(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:43:35 PM
Ahhh. I should have figured MS couldn't pull off a decent rewards program. They've always sucked. I just figured I'd try it since I made the first few purchases in forever
#5SparkItUpPosted 7/8/2013 6:46:04 PM
their first month of the punchcards was great....it just went massively down hill after that
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#6TheBlueStigPosted 7/8/2013 6:46:05 PM
CaoNiMa69 posted...
Ahhh. I should have figured MS couldn't pull off a decent rewards program. They've always sucked. I just figured I'd try it since I made the first few purchases in forever

It's NOT being done by M$, it's done by a company called Eprize, watch the URL bar next time you see the RPS Redirect when you sign in.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7DougEInstructorPosted 7/8/2013 6:47:53 PM
CaoNiMa69 posted...

Bing Rewards is done by MS and its awesome I haven't used real money to buy a game or dlc in 2 years.