This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I heard that Devil May Cry 2013 game was terrible. Is that true?

#1knightoffire55Posted 7/8/2013 11:52:27 PM
Topic.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 7/8/2013 11:57:30 PM(edited)
Devil May Cry is not a terrible game it's not true it's bull**** I did not hate Devil May Cry I did naaat... O hai Tameem.
---
My The Last of Us Review:
gamefaqs.com/ps3/652686-the-last-of-us/reviews/review-154646
#3Bs-KILLPosted 7/9/2013 12:10:48 AM
the game is not bad.. its like average or "okay" IMO. kinda easy for a "DMC" game to me.
#4BERZERKER17Posted 7/9/2013 12:13:03 AM
In comparison to the older ones.

Yes, so bad.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#5flame030191Posted 7/9/2013 12:44:41 AM
If you don't care that it's a true reboot, then it's a really good (not great, but really good) game.

If you're fanboy over the original series and feel nothing should change, it will **** with you.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#6majinbuu58Posted 7/9/2013 12:46:51 AM
You didn't hear that, you're just here to stir up trouble.

But no. It's the best game in the series.
#7beautifuldreamsPosted 7/9/2013 12:51:35 AM
pretty much what has been said, best game in the series as long as you dob't come in expecting the same old
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#8BingSanpaoPosted 7/9/2013 12:59:52 AM
It's a good game that's quite polished and stand on its own as the metacritic score will confirm but it's not what people were expecting from a DMC game.
#9LapanuiPosted 7/9/2013 1:07:39 AM
I enjoyed the game.

You have to look at it as a stand alone game and not a part of the DmC series because if you do, you will start comparing them to each other and you will be lumped in with the fanboy crowd that think just because they have played the series since the beginning that your opinions are false and will just completely try to disapprove it.

It's a solid game, the graphics work for this game. The music is actually pretty awesome. The combat system is really smooth and you will be switching between your four weapons very often. As you keep playing, you will come up with some amazing combos between the four weapons. They can be switched on the fly, without going into menus and such.

If you have played Bayonetta and enjoyed it, you should definitely get this game.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#10hyjinx17Posted 7/9/2013 1:33:59 AM
It's average.

It's certainly better than DMC 2 and gameplay wise it's better than DMC 1, but DMC 3 and 4 are still far superior.

Either way, it sold horribly and I doubt we will see DmC 2
---
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/