This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You guys got what you wanted

#1Algebra9Posted 7/9/2013 4:08:23 PM
No msp, just real cash now.

Happy ? =D
#2VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/9/2013 4:11:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/9/2013 4:12:07 PM(edited)
no, I'm not buying anything from the xbox marketplace now. Real money is a pain in the arse, since I only used points cards. I'm not going to be left with like $1.17 or some other stupid amount of money I'll never be able to fully use on my account. And since I have an original 360 my hard drive space is limited, so I am almost full anyway. I'm sure Microsoft thought giving us crappy HD space through when wanting us to buy more products.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#4joegt123Posted 7/9/2013 4:12:38 PM
I had no problem with points. I just wanted them to make ****ing sense. 80 points to a dollar does not make sense. 100 points to a dollar does.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#5VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/9/2013 4:22:45 PM
joegt123 posted...
I had no problem with points. I just wanted them to make ****ing sense. 80 points to a dollar does not make sense. 100 points to a dollar does.

there's a ton of countries though so it doesn't matter. Not sure how basic math is so hard to understand? 400 points = $5usd, 800 = $10usd, 1200 = $15usd, 1600 = $20 usd. That's the price of most games/dlc
---
Ron Paul 2012
#6TBD2009Posted 7/9/2013 9:38:32 PM
I will miss MSP... it was far more convenient to me, for grabbing up digital games I wanted off the Marketplace... but as I refuse to give Microsoft access to my credit card information, ever again... well, unless they do as PSN did, and let me buy cards to apply to my wallet, I'll not be buying from the Marketplace anymore.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/PSUTerra
#7flame030191Posted 7/9/2013 9:40:26 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
no, I'm not buying anything from the xbox marketplace now. Real money is a pain in the arse, since I only used points cards. I'm not going to be left with like $1.17 or some other stupid amount of money I'll never be able to fully use on my account. And since I have an original 360 my hard drive space is limited, so I am almost full anyway. I'm sure Microsoft thought giving us crappy HD space through when wanting us to buy more products.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?

if you use a card associated with your account, it only adds the necessary amount. Every service has done this.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#8glassghost0Posted 7/9/2013 9:47:55 PM
I actually like it, now I can just buy what I want and not have to buy increments.

No more, "I need 200 msp to get this. Alright, let's buy 400. Oh, now I have left over points. Oh now I need more points."

Now I can just freaking hit buy (I'm guessing, I don't have the Beta) and be charged for whatever I want without having to go through a stupid middle man.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#9blakbird13Posted 7/9/2013 9:55:13 PM
flame030191 posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

if you use a card associated with your account, it only adds the necessary amount. Every service has done this.

Actually if it's under $5 it will add $5 to your account ... At least that's what it does on PSN ...
I've never had any problems with how they did it ... It says it cost 600 points I just added 800 points and saved the rest for later ...
#10VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/9/2013 10:18:46 PM
flame030191 posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

I don't use credit cards because M$ makes it a pain to take the card off your account, also stuff like being a pain to take off auto renewal on gold

Yes I do know what I'm talking about. I have 2 college degrees, are you even out of high school?
---
Ron Paul 2012