This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox.com not working

#1WalkerRDPosted 7/10/2013 8:56:13 PM(edited)
Is anyone else having trouble with xbox.com right now? I noticed on the xbox dashboard that it said I'd never purchased Telltale's The Walking Dead, but I know for sure that I have, it even says I purchased all of the episodes. So I went to xbox.com to check out my transaction history but every time I sign in it just takes me to this "uh oh something went wrong" page. It's driving me nuts, I just want to redownload TWD and get 400 days.
---
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa
#2glassghost0Posted 7/10/2013 9:01:43 PM
WalkerRD posted...
Is anyone else having trouble with xbox.com right now? I noticed on the xbox dashboard that it said I'd never purchased Telltale's The Walking Dead, but I know for sure that I have, it even says I purchased all of the episodes. So I went to xbox.com to check out my transaction history but every time I sign in it just takes me to this "uh oh something went wrong" page. It's driving me nuts, I just want to redownload TWD and get 400 days.

>it said I'd never purchased Telltale's The Walking Dead
>it even says I purchased all of the episodes

Choose 1

cough, cough, download history
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3suzukimatsuiPosted 7/10/2013 9:02:07 PM
I know that you cannot buy stuff off of xbox.com but I just want to confirm whether or not people are able to connect to live or not too?
#4WalkerRD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:03:58 PM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...

Choose 1

Can you access your download history from the 360 itself? I guess I've never tried. Aside from that, it still says on the marketplace that I've purchased all of the DLC but not the base game itself. This isn't a "choose 1" situation. This is a "xbox live is messing with me" situation.
---
#5BrutalBrockenPosted 7/10/2013 9:04:14 PM
I keep getting the "uh oh something went wrong" page also for the last few days also
---
The Goddamned Devil
XBOX- Brutal Brocken PS3- BrutalBrocken
#6WalkerRD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:06:08 PM(edited)
suzukimatsui posted...
I know that you cannot buy stuff off of xbox.com but I just want to confirm whether or not people are able to connect to live or not too?

Connecting through the 360 itself works fine, it's the website that refuses to let me do anything. I guess I'll see if I can access my download history through the 360 itself like the other poster suggested.
---
#7suzukimatsuiPosted 7/10/2013 9:05:15 PM
WalkerRD posted...
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...

Choose 1

Can you access your download history from the 360 itself? I guess I've never tried. Aside from that, it still says on the marketplace that I've purchased all of the DLC but not the base game itself. This isn't a "choose 1" situation. This is a "xbox live is messing with me" situation.

I think it is just an XBox live is having issues moment. I would probably wait and see once it is back up and working
#8glassghost0Posted 7/10/2013 9:06:01 PM
WalkerRD posted...
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...

Choose 1

Of course you can access your Download History on your console, that's where you're supposed to go to redownload stuff.

And you said "it" said you never purchased the game, yet you then go on to say that "it" says you purchased ALL of the episodes-------> Choose 1 = Which one is it?!
---
No Thanks
#9WalkerRD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:12:45 PM(edited)
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...

Choose 1

Of course you can access your Download History on your console, that's where you're supposed to go to redownload stuff.

And you said "it" said you never purchased the game, yet you then go on to say that "it" says you purchased ALL of the episodes-------> Choose 1 = Which one is it?!

The episodes are sold separately from the base game as DLC. Just like you could say purchase all of the DLC for Call of Duty without actually owning the game itself, the 360 is suggesting I purchased Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 without ever purchasing the base game.

Edit: I guess you could say that I should have said all of the "additional" episodes but at that point you're just being an ass.
---
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa83 days without FISH info
#10glassghost0Posted 7/10/2013 9:12:31 PM
WalkerRD posted...

The episodes are sold separately from the base game as DLC. Just like you could say purchase all of the DLC for Call of Duty without actually owning the game itself, the 360 is suggesting I purchased Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 without ever purchasing the base game.

Episode 1 is the "hub" yes but it's still an Episode. "All of the episodes" = Episodes 1 through 5, not 2 through 5.

So this is all because there's an ad or suggestion on your dashboard suggesting the game?!

Go to your download history if you want to redownload the game, don't go through the marketplace listing and certainly don't try to do it through an ad for the game
---
No Thanks