This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox.com not working

#11WalkerRD(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 8:14:56 PM
glassghost0 posted...
WalkerRD posted...

The episodes are sold separately from the base game as DLC. Just like you could say purchase all of the DLC for Call of Duty without actually owning the game itself, the 360 is suggesting I purchased Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5 without ever purchasing the base game.

Episode 1 is the "hub" yes but it's still an Episode. "All of the episodes" = Episodes 1 through 5, not 2 through 5.

So this is all because there's an ad or suggestion on your dashboard suggesting the game?!

Go to your download history if you want to redownload the game, don't go through the marketplace listing and certainly don't try to do it through an ad for the game

What? I never said anything about an ad. I just went into the marketplace to purchase 400 days and redownload The game and all of the episodes. I noticed that it wouldn't let me download the game and instead was trying to charge me for it. Are you actually high right now?
---
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa83 days without FISH info
#12glassghost0Posted 7/10/2013 8:39:09 PM
" the 360 is suggesting I purchased Episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5"

"Suggesting" sure sounds like an ad or a suggestion that appears on the dashboard

How much have YOU been smoking?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122