This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the most ridiculous thing in any game this generation?

#21JonestwnKoolaidPosted 7/11/2013 9:28:08 AM
aj4x94 posted...
My vote goes to T-Rex Simmons from Resident Evil 6. And he even transforms back into man form at will!

While I agree with some aspect of your choice, his sillyass bolo that takes me to sillyass places trumps anything else.
---
Oh Yeah
#22DougEInstructorPosted 7/11/2013 9:30:31 AM
TheIastspartan posted...
Preorder bonuses.

Specifically, the games that have like 6+ different ones. Then a few months later you have to pay 80-240 msp a pop if you want to have all of them just so you can have a complete game.

That, or day 1 DLC. Especially the stuff that's been advertised at least half a year before release, and was capable of being on the disc.

God I hate this gen.

This makes me so angry.
#23PwnostarPosted 7/11/2013 9:35:47 AM(edited)
AWarAmp84 posted...
pothocket posted...
I think some people got confused and thought this was yet another "please whine/moan/complain about the same things you've been whining about every day for the past 5 years" type of topic.

That's why I say GameFAQs logic is most ridiculous thing I've seen this generation.

The topic title is, "What is the most ridiculous thing in any game this generation?". Maybe the TC should've been more specific. Not everyone is born a genius like you.

...He gave examples of what he was talking about in the first post. I mean really...c'mon people.

My vote goes towards some of the weapons in Shadows of the Damned. Those were rather interesting naming choices, to say the least. In fact, that whole game should probably just be labeled as one of the most ridiculous games of this generation.
---
"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it." - Clint Eastwood
#24pothocketPosted 7/11/2013 9:35:22 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
pothocket posted...
I think some people got confused and thought this was yet another "please whine/moan/complain about the same things you've been whining about every day for the past 5 years" type of topic.

That's why I say GameFAQs logic is most ridiculous thing I've seen this generation.

The topic title is, "What is the most ridiculous thing in any game this generation?". Maybe the TC should've been more specific. Not everyone is born a genius like you.

Oh ok, it must be TC's fault that a lot of people find excuses to whine about the same old things.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#25BBBanks03Posted 7/11/2013 9:54:18 AM
pothocket posted...

On (actual) topic, probably "powering up" your sword in No More Heroes.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#26Tube_of_NoobPosted 7/11/2013 9:54:23 AM
Also almost forgot:
Gears 3 spoilers below

When Dom dies in Gears 3, talk about a ridiculous soap opera cheesy scene.
---
One among the Fence
Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma, Batman AC & NBA 2k13
#27ZimmygunnarPosted 7/11/2013 6:34:53 PM
Everything about the Fulton mechanic from Peace Walker HD
---
I am drowning, there is no sign of land... you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand!
GT: romertremor http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#28Soggy13Posted 7/11/2013 6:50:24 PM
I thought of giant crabs first. But that stupid boulder punch from RE5 and the piss poor ending from Mass Effect 3 are also ridiculous. Honestly I loved the Mass Effect series, it was quite possibly the best series this gen IMO. I didn't care how it ended just that the ending was 15 seconds and utter BS. It couldn't even show the outcome of the oh so many decisions you made just the preliminary effect of your last one.
---
PSN/LIVE: MassacredOne
Me thinks words is hard...
#29EM_MegaPosted 7/11/2013 6:51:42 PM
Neverdead.

Just the game.

The fact that most of the time you play you spend collecting limbs.
---
Main: Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye Side: Strider/Dante/Doom
GT: Elyzon
#30dj___rollPosted 7/11/2013 6:59:37 PM
Quote:pothocket posted...

@AWarAmp84
He then goes on to give examples in the body of his message. It doesn't take a genius. Just someone with basic reading comprehension and the ability to think.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11