This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does voting for Tiny Tina make someone a pedo? Why so insecure?

#1Bancario51Posted 7/11/2013 8:34:14 AM
They felt it was better to go for a well developed anime character than be accused of being a CG loving pedo. This of course does not take into account that shes a far more interesting character? Juliet Sterling? Thats throwing your vote away to a third party candidate,
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2SunDevil77Posted 7/11/2013 8:35:39 AM
wat
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#3TheBlueStigPosted 7/11/2013 8:36:26 AM
Wrong board?

And there's already enough stupid ass controversy about that character, we really don't need MORE white-knighters creating more dumbass controversy for no logical reason.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#4pothocketPosted 7/11/2013 8:37:37 AM
Tiny Tina has a booty like pop!
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#5Killah PriestPosted 7/11/2013 8:43:14 AM
if this question even pops in your head you're probably a pedo.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#6VeryDarkSoulPosted 7/11/2013 10:19:04 AM
is TC a closet pedo? Who ever called anyone a pedo? Tiny Tina is a funny character, but that's about it
---
Ron Paul 2012
#7BBBanks03Posted 7/11/2013 10:30:29 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
And there's already enough stupid ass controversy about that character, we really don't need MORE white-knighters creating more dumbass controversy for no logical reason.

Do you get aroused every time you use the phrase "white-knighter" or something? It might be time to start leafing through a thesaurus...
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#8TheBlueStigPosted 7/11/2013 10:39:00 AM
BBBanks03 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...

Do you get aroused every time you use the phrase "white-knighter" or something? It might be time to start leafing through a thesaurus...

Maybe you should pay attention to what's been happening in the media lately, both surrounding claims against the Tiny Tina character, and against other media personalities. Cries of racism coming from people trying to be the "white knight" and come to the rescue of people who don't need rescuing, hence the term "white-knighters".

The biggest problem with these people crying racism (or pedo), is that most of the time, they're WHITE, and the results of their pissing and moaning over things that don't effect them is that it's getting people fired from their jobs for no reason, and costing people millions of dollars.

It's effectively group bullying on a massive scale and all very anonymous, which makes things even worse.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#9universaldavePosted 7/11/2013 12:30:27 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Cries of racism coming from people trying to be the "white knight" and come to the rescue of people who don't need rescuing, hence the term "white-knighters".

The biggest problem with these people crying racism (or pedo), is that most of the time, they're WHITE

Yeah, the white people who make up the "white guilt" squad are the worst. They need to just shut the hell up already. Nearly everything they complain about is meaningless anyway... just taking on pop culture, video games, television shows, because it easy to do so. If they really wanted to help somebody they'd roll up their sleeves and actually do something to benefit people who are really in need. They should address real issues that affect minorities every day, not cry about a video game character.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#10765351Posted 7/11/2013 12:50:18 PM
l hated Tiny Tina
---
http://i.imgur.com/51k3UQQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/DFXeEey.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pQBmc9B.jpg http://i.imgur.com/HITrFIo.jpg