This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

-IGN- Splinter Cell Blacklist - Most enjoyable game in the series

#1jaymart_2kPosted 7/11/2013 12:41:12 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM3GWn6JAM&feature=g-subs-u

Looks like Chaos Theory is about to be dethroned.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#2NeoGeoXSegaPosted 7/11/2013 12:44:35 PM
jaymart_2k posted...

lol game looks like garbage, nowhere close to the original Splinter Cell trilogy.
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#3velvet_hammerPosted 7/11/2013 12:47:58 PM
yeah no.. chaos theory will almost be impossible to top the direction they have been going
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#4PsychoDrama1Posted 7/11/2013 12:48:24 PM
Probably not.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#5glassghost0Posted 7/11/2013 12:55:48 PM
Huge Splinter Cell fan here, looks to be shaping up very well. I've loved every entry including Conviction.

They look to be combining the best of Conviction and Chaos Theory, so it should work well.

No Ironside though. :(

But I can deal with that, even though it should be a new agent.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6AWarAmp84Posted 7/11/2013 1:46:54 PM
I can't help but have nostalgia goggles on when thinking about Chaos Theory so it'll take a lot to impress me. This doesn't mean I won't give Blacklist a fair chance. I'm actually really excited.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#7VlayerPosted 7/11/2013 2:01:53 PM
The game would have to be really damn good to dethrone Chaos Theory.

I've enjoyed all the Splinter Cell games, and even though Conviction was more action-y, it still allowed(and sometimes forced) you to be stealthy. Mostly in the Co-Op missions and modes.

I'm absolutely playing Blacklist on Perfectionist, I just wish there was an Ironside Mode as well, because I don't think I'll ever get used to Sam having a different voice. They really should've made a new main character.
---
Now the story of a family whose future was abruptly cancelled, and the one fan who had no desire, but for it to keep going. It's S4 of Arrested Development!
#8Pacman2dxPosted 7/11/2013 2:42:00 PM
Looks like a hybrid of Chaos Theory and Conviction.

Can't wait for this to come out .. co-op and spies vs mercs will be awesome.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
#9tomcatobitricePosted 7/11/2013 8:07:13 PM
jaymart_2k posted...

No SC game without M. ironside will EVER beat CT. The new voice actor sounds like he is 17 year old
---
MY CP(\__/)U is neural net processor, a learning computer.Cyberdyne systems Model 101....... A WAR machine Terminator looking(='.'=) for Sarah and John Connor.
#10656stoogePosted 7/11/2013 8:15:40 PM
It could be the best game ever made, but after playing Double Agent I lost any interest I ever had in the series.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.