This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the ME3 & Dragon Age DLC will go on sale soon?

#1Yorkshire_14Posted 7/11/2013 3:37:42 PM
I want them but they're quite expensive :(
---
Currently Playing: Mass Effect
#2PsychoDrama1Posted 7/11/2013 4:01:39 PM
I hope so.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#3SheepinatorPosted 7/11/2013 4:04:31 PM
I got the Dragon Age Signature Edition or whatever it's called via EA store, new, for about $21 I think. That was at least a year ago. Depending on the DLC prices, might be worth looking for that.

I'm also waiting for the later ME3 DLC to go on sale. They all have in the past, and EA is always discounting its games, so I doubt it'll be too long.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 7/11/2013 4:08:28 PM
Both ME and DA DLC were just on sale not too long ago, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#5CrimsonCorpPosted 7/11/2013 4:12:27 PM
Yea, I don't know why Omega and Citadel are $15 bucks. I played Omega at a friends and it should have been $10 bucks easy. Not sure about Citadel, but a friend says the same.

I already got DA Awakening when it was on sale long ago, but is it still 2400 points/ 30 bucks? It's been so long since it was released. That price is absolutely laughable.
---
"In the Grim Darkness of the far future... there is only awesome"
#6SheepinatorPosted 7/11/2013 4:13:28 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Both ME and DA DLC were just on sale not too long ago, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Damn, I just checked and see Omega was on sale last week and somehow I missed it. Citadel hasn't been on sale yet. I grabbed Leviathan when it was on sale. Oh well, I'll wait.
---
#7SheepinatorPosted 7/11/2013 4:15:56 PM
Ugh, this is how I missed Omega, in the Major Nelson article it's listed under Kinect Central for some reason, so as soon I saw those words I probably skipped to the next line.

http://majornelson.com/2013/07/02/coming-soon-to-the-xbox-live-marketplace-26/
---
#8TheBeastWithinPosted 7/11/2013 9:11:05 PM
CrimsonCorp posted...
Yea, I don't know why Omega and Citadel are $15 bucks. I played Omega at a friends and it should have been $10 bucks easy. Not sure about Citadel, but a friend says the same.

I already got DA Awakening when it was on sale long ago, but is it still 2400 points/ 30 bucks? It's been so long since it was released. That price is absolutely laughable.

Citadel is well worth $15. There's actually a lot of content, you just need multiple playthroughs to see it all. And it does fanservice about as well as any game has ever done. Omega sucked though and $15 is ridiculous for that DLC.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!