This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best SP 360 game you've played that you have NO intentions to play again?

#1Dillon360Posted 7/12/2013 12:22:18 PM
And Why?

I know this is an odd question, but i'm an odd person... So it's a perfect fit!

SP means single player by the way...

My answer is The Walking Dead.

It's by far the coolest, funnest, most tense, exciting, and unpredictable game I've ever played.

It made me laugh, cry (Don't tell anybody!), it surprised me, shocked me, (which games rarely do these days), and even scared me once or twice...

But most importantly, it made me think. I've never thought so much about my actions and what the consequences would be in a video game. Which is awesome. I've never felt more like a human in a video game than I did in this game.

Sometimes I would be so shocked by a situation that I would have to pause the game for 5 minutes to actually THINK about what I would do if I were REALLY in that situation. That was a great feeling, sitting there debating with myself like a psychopath haha. I've never really had that feeling before while playing a video game... Which is super cool...

It's one of the greatest games I've ever played. It's my favorite story driven game. I created friends and enemies by acting how I "thought" I would act in those situations...

But I'll NEVER play the game again... Why?

Don't you want to see the other outcomes?

Don't you want to see what's happens if you save another person or side with a different person in an argument? Don't you want to see how drastically situations can change depending on your actions?

Not Really...

You only have one shot at life. There's no restarting and doing things differently. I'll always wonder what could have or would've happened if I had approached a situation differently. And that's the beauty of this game. The mystery... Always wondering... "what if?"

And that, my friends, is ****ing awesome...

That's why I play video games...

My second choice would be Alpha Protocol. For the same reasons as the Walking Dead...... AND because the gameplay is poopy...

So How about you?
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....
#2glassghost0Posted 7/12/2013 12:24:18 PM
>funnest

-_-
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3flame030191Posted 7/12/2013 12:25:19 PM
Probably Mirror's Edge (though I played it on PS3 due to the SixAxis control)

It was amazing, and I loved the style of the game. However, it was incredibly short and limited, and I just can't see myself spending money to re-purchase it.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.
#4AWarAmp84Posted 7/12/2013 12:25:49 PM
Tomb Raider
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#5tmurray7491Posted 7/12/2013 12:43:49 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Tomb Raider

---
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn1r1trgp1r8arrxo1_500.gif
http://i.minus.com/i0M40GaJrm8NR.gif
#6DieMyBridePosted 7/12/2013 1:09:45 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Tomb Raider
#7HairlessTugboatPosted 7/12/2013 2:48:27 PM
DieMyBride posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
Tomb Raider
#8fiasco86Posted 7/12/2013 3:14:32 PM
Bioshock. It was great the first time, but it's more of an experience than a game. The gameplay wasn't nearly interesting enough to bring me back, and once you've explored Rapture and seen the plot twist, there's really no reason to go back. In fact, after the twist, there's not much reason to finish the game TBH.
---
Top 100 Games of All Time video countdown: http://goo.gl/onR6Q
#9Bank_HolidayPosted 7/12/2013 6:25:18 PM
Would definitely have to be Tomb Raider
#10Dillon360(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 7:30:12 PM
It sounds like I NEED to play Tomb Raider...
---
I... MIGHT just explode, my... MIND'S in sick mode, and... I can't control my... HUNGER...
In my wicked soul, all kinds of **** grows, and I just expose my....