This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Pit Returns to Halo 4 in New DLC-Time to put back Halo 4 in ya Xbox for some

#31LandonioPosted 7/18/2013 3:39:02 AM
I'm not really following this SoincMetal guy. H4 barely gets 20k on a good day after getting like 500k it's first week.

Reach was getting over double that at this point in it's lifespan. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it still does from time to time.

H4 is struggling to crack the top 8 in the XBL activity charts. It's getting beat by f'n Modern Warfare 2. That's sad.

Saying that H4 is currently the most popular Halo game means nothing, and it's purely by default (and because Reach was trash, as well). An overpriced DLC pack with 1 new map and an f'd up version of a classic map isn't going to change that.
---
ROLL TIDE
#32shin_mcgooPosted 7/18/2013 7:21:27 AM
NakedSnake1986 posted...
I enjoyed Halo4 until I realized that more than half of the online community never bought, nor ever plan to buy the download content to keep the online community viable. not a fan of playing the same 2-3maps over and over and over and over again.

This is why Bungie made all the new map packs for Halo 2 free after 4 months, so everyone had them and were force to download them to play online. I can't remember Halo 3's free DLC.

Also you think less then 10,000 players is bad? Try playing Crysis 3 online opening week with only 2,000 on at high time and 100 players in the morning.

Yeah Bungie did map packs right with Halo 2. I bet MS wouldn't let them continue that awesomeness.

In Halo 3 they made the Heroic maps free after a while and the Chill out remake was free. I wish they'd make the rest free so my friend and I could play BTB together. We both agree it's dumb for him to pay $10 on a map pack for Halo 3 now. The worse part however is he owns ODST but he can't find the MP disc!
---
"I will weep when there are no more worlds to conquer."
#33ARsignal11Posted 7/18/2013 7:26:20 AM
shin_mcgoo posted...
SoincMetal posted...
4 has the biggest community..........

Yeah but not by much. I haven't seen 20,000 players online in a while.

Does it really matter? I still can easily get into games in all of the game types that I'm interested in without any wait.
#34Exodus_PrimePosted 7/18/2013 7:33:48 AM
Ha ha so many haters on here lol. They either sucked at multiplayer or just find something to hate on.People still play Halo 3? I guess you guys like sitting in a matchmaking lobby waiting about 20 mins or more to find a match. I do agree Halo 3 was awesome the multiplayer was fun. But guess what were on Halo 4 now and I'm loving it I still play the multiplayer specially with the tourney now up and the champions bundle coming soon. Again I see more entitled gamers on here whining about 800 Microsoft points whaaaaa it's tooo much whaaaaaa don't like it don't buy go back to Halo 3 Or Reach (Reach is my favorite of the series) why should 343 give you NEW content for free? because you deserve it? If i was 343 and saw the comments on here about how much Halo 4 sucked whaaaaa it's population is low whaaaa I wouldn't wanna give you anything for free either. why? because they would complain about it too like always. Anyways good day I will have a blast on multiplayer tourney tonight :-)
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#35Fierce_Deity_08Posted 7/19/2013 6:36:35 AM
Ok, I just got Gold. When I can get Halo 4, there are some rules.
1. None of this stuff: "Ooh, it's a girl! Can I protect your six? Get back in the kitchen. What's your number?"
2. Take it a BIT easy on me, I suck but want achievements. lol!
3. I'm anti-social, so I have no headset. lol!

Ok, I don't know if I'll ever be online with it, but tell your friends.
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
#36yanksfan4247Posted 7/19/2013 6:57:02 AM
Honestly people bringing up Halo 3/Reach like it still matters. The point is:

Big multiplayers games
NBA 2K
The 5 CoD games
Madden
Fifa
Halo
Borderlands 2
Minecraft

Halo 4 is practically always in the top ten. Its the most popular Halo game right now. You couldn't pay me to play Reach. I rather pop in Gears 2 even with its s--- lag. At least Gears 2 had good maps.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#37Exodus_PrimePosted 7/19/2013 7:13:23 AM
Fierce_Deity_08 posted...
1. None of this stuff: "Ooh, it's a girl! Can I protect your six? Get back in the kitchen. What's your number?"

Welcome to the Gold community :-).But no get out of the kitchen and come play some Halo 4 with me :-)

If you ever want pointers or help let me know I helped my gf through her first days of Halo 4.
---
Because I can buy both.
#38IvanKozlovPosted 7/19/2013 8:32:19 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

Welcome to the Gold community :-).But no get out of the kitchen and come play some Halo 4 with me :-)

If you ever want pointers or help let me know I helped my gf through her first days of Halo 4.

Do you say this to every new gold member you run across who plays H4? If not, that's a bit sexist. :)
---
Give it a rest dude. You're just embarrassing yourself now. We get it. You dislike Sony. Go have a Coke and a smile and shut the f*** up. --- NateRose89
#39Exodus_PrimePosted 7/19/2013 8:55:37 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Do you say this to every new gold member you run across who plays H4? If not, that's a bit sexist. :)

Yes I welcome anyone new to any community just like in our neighborhood. And about me being sexist I think you miss understood my post. Me saying *get out of the kitchen and come play Halo with me* was meant as I'm not the type that believes a woman *belongs* in the kitchen a woman belongs wherever she wants to :-)

I'm always up for making new friends on LIVE or PSN :-)
---
Because I can buy both.
#40twa556Posted 7/19/2013 10:34:45 AM
zerooo0 posted...
TNK10 posted...
"Time to put Halo 4 in ya xbox"

No. Halo 3 is back in it though.

4>3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(breaths)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnU6oTlInbs&list