This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people hate AC: Revelations?

#21G2584Posted 7/17/2013 5:39:06 AM
Because hating AC, EA, and CoD are the cool things to do.
---
Jesus is Lord
#22dagamer657Posted 7/17/2013 9:15:56 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
HandGod posted...
Aside from the useless additions into the game, I can't speak for everyone, but my biggest beef was series fatigue. 3 looked like it would buck the trend and give me something different (don't know why I thought that), but even then I was like "bleh".

Too much of a good thing, like I think Dragon pointed out, might be my biggest gripe with the series. All of them are good games, just think they need to hold off after 4 and focus on their new IP Watch Dogs.... or something...

Ubisoft have recently announced they're doing the Activision thing. "If it's not a franchise, we're not interested".
So that makes me wonder if they're going to use Watch Dogs and Assassinc Creed as their Call of Duty, alternatng year on year.

Isn't Assassin's Creed a yearly title?
#23RockguyKevPosted 7/17/2013 9:42:12 AM
It was way more entertaining than any part of AC3. I loved the tower defense parts.
#24Sand_CoffinPosted 7/17/2013 5:51:44 PM
For me, as much as I liked him, I was tired of Ezio. I also found it ridiculous that so much of the story resolves around the same two people.

And I felt like it added nothing to the story. You could have skipped the game and not missed anything.

Personal gripe: they change the controls after they had been the same for the last two games (never played the first game).
#25Carribean_CoolPosted 7/17/2013 7:50:47 PM
glassghost0 posted...
whining = personal opinion of a game

mmmk

I even said the game is still fine but it's the worst entry, even gave the reasons instead of blindly saying it's trash

Apparently having an opinion that isn't pretty much kneeling down and worshiping something is somehow whining.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#26RazorbladezPosted 7/17/2013 10:43:16 PM
I don't hate it, but at the point it came out, I was a little burnt out on the whole AC formula. I got into it later, and enjoyed it for what it was.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where fanboys call out fanboys for being fanboys, and then act like fanboys...
#27velvet_hammerPosted 7/17/2013 10:45:53 PM
because its assassins creed
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique