This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Captain America is a pretty decent game

#11DSplayer50Posted 7/15/2013 8:06:35 AM
The correct Answer is...
1. Superman 64
---
GT=AlreadySoCold 3DS Nik-1977-0647-5232
I'd do anything for Clementine.
#12TantrumBullPosted 7/15/2013 8:08:39 AM
I really wish the Incredible Hulk didn't have that crash bug. I like the gameplay for it but the game randomly crashing killed it for me.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#13JDGFootman1234Posted 7/15/2013 10:12:03 AM
TantrumBull posted...
I really wish the Incredible Hulk didn't have that crash bug. I like the gameplay for it but the game randomly crashing killed it for me.

Just a head up but most of the people here are referring the the last gen game (xbox,ps2) Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction which is an awesome game and head and shoulders above the only Hulk game this gen (360,PS3), titled Incredible Hulk. Its really disappointing how big of a step back the current gen one is. The newer iteration is the one I believe youre referring to based on the crash bug. Id highly suggest the older one. Ultimate Destruction still holds up very well and was actually the foundation for the Prototype games, though Id say its better than them.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#14TantrumBullPosted 7/15/2013 4:42:05 PM
Yeah, I was talking about the one that just says Incredible Hulk, not ultimate destruction.
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<
#15BlackReignMCWPosted 7/15/2013 4:47:54 PM
Patchwork posted...
I still have the Punisher, and I still play it.

Glorious.

---
My Buddy's Uncle's Cousin's Brother has a friend who works in Atlantis and saw Batman nut punch an albino midget Unicorn wrestler. True story.
#16656stoogePosted 7/16/2013 3:32:16 AM
After quite enjoying the Green Lantern game last month, and hearing good things about old Capty America, I was excited to find a copy in my local stores bargain bin. Would have bought it too, but when I took it to the counter I was shocked to find it scanned at $50 AUS.

Might track it down online one of these days though.

As for my favourite super hero games? Well the Arkham series wins this gen for sure, but I've always loved the 2 X-Men games for the Sega Genesis. Still own them, too.
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#17NauticalDisastaPosted 7/16/2013 7:37:48 AM
GSPgreases posted...

Havent played the HULK game because its like 35 bucks and its 5 years old. Same thing with Ultimate Alliance. Way to expensive for old games.

You can get the first Ultimate Alliance cheap at Gamestop : http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/marvel-ultimate-alliance/207879

I agree it's still too expensive for the second one. $29.99 used for a 4 year old game?
---
"Either it'll move me, or it'll move right though me. Fully. Completely." - Gordon Downie
360/Steam= NauticalDisasta
#18GSPgreases(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 5:19:12 PM
NauticalDisasta posted...
GSPgreases posted...

Havent played the HULK game because its like 35 bucks and its 5 years old. Same thing with Ultimate Alliance. Way to expensive for old games.

You can get the first Ultimate Alliance cheap at Gamestop : http://www.ebgames.ca/xbox-360/games/marvel-ultimate-alliance/207879

I agree it's still too expensive for the second one. $29.99 used for a 4 year old game?

i already have the 1st one and got it dirt cheap
#19SunDevil77Posted 7/17/2013 5:41:40 PM
NauticalDisasta posted...
GSPgreases posted...

It's somewhat rare, iirc, because of the whole Disney buying Marvel. The Gold edition of the first game is really rare.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539