This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

State of Decay or Saints Row 2?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. State of Decay or Saints Row 2?
2 years ago#1
Which game should I get thanks to bing!? I've been lookin at State of Decay for a while hence the reason i waited to get points. I think there's prolly more content in SR2, but I've been waiting to play both. I still have yet to try the SoD demo for some reason (got it DL'ed for thew longest) but i've heard there's a few problems with the game still. No biggie for me tho, I'm afraid it's gonna go on sale has soon as i buy it.

Ethier way i'll end up with both, just a matter of time. Which game would you prefer?
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
2 years ago#2
Not even close, saints row 2 by 1000 miles.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
2 years ago#3
Saints Row 2. State of Decay is good, but Iwould recommend getting it later when all the bugs are fixed.
---
What's in between the two Alt keys (Command keys if you are a Mac user) on your keyboard?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aiz-La3g4
2 years ago#4
BlueJester007 posted...
Saints Row 2. State of Decay is good, but Iwould recommend getting it later when all the bugs are fixed.

---
R.I.P. Ryan Davis
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
2 years ago#5
SR2 is awesome.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
2 years ago#6
Saints row 2 without a doubt.
---
-\m/ ProWres Love \m/-XBL: Bennyhanna79
FEAR THE BENNY BOMB!!!!
2 years ago#7
SR2 by a long shot
2 years ago#8
State of decay. SR2 gets boring really quick. Pretty uncreative compared to Saints 3
2 years ago#9
Saints Row 2
---
Now the story of a family whose future was abruptly cancelled, and the one fan who had no desire, but for it to keep going. It's S4 of Arrested Development!
2 years ago#10
I actually prefer SoD. Both are great games, though.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: NazaCageRatt
The official Stalfos of the "A link to the Past 3DS" board.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. State of Decay or Saints Row 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived