This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how much you wanna bet...

#1darkharePosted 7/15/2013 12:56:37 PM
vote in the poll! - Results (65 votes)
agreed
27.69% (18 votes)
disagree
72.31% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
that as soon as Microsoft converts Ms points to regional currency that people buying content is going to severely drop and Microsoft will eventually change it back to the point system?

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#2Ratlank02RPosted 7/15/2013 12:57:41 PM
I love it when I get the first vote in a poll.
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
#3SoincMetalPosted 7/15/2013 12:59:21 PM
there's no different from using points than real money, it just shows you how much it actually cost now.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#4darkhare(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 1:03:20 PM(edited)
SoincMetal posted...
there's no different from using points than real money, it just shows you how much it actually cost now.

I agree that there is no difference in cost, but their is a difference in perception. I honestly think Ms will change it back to points cause funny money spends easier.

---
The future of Console Gaming, are the gamers. vote with your $!
#5AWarAmp84Posted 7/15/2013 1:13:35 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. I'd rather see exactly how much money a game is. There's nothing worse than being stuck with 200 useless msp.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#6TheBlueStigPosted 7/15/2013 1:16:37 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
I don't see what the big deal is. I'd rather see exactly how much money a game is. There's nothing worse than being stuck with 200 useless msp.

So spend it on something else, because no matter which currency system they use, you're going to have leftover money, PERIOD.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7leitaumPosted 7/15/2013 1:18:23 PM
I like points and all but i dont think that the sales is going to drop a significant amount enough to make MS go back.
#8TheRobPosted 7/15/2013 1:22:03 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

So spend it on something else, because no matter which currency system they use, you're going to have leftover money, PERIOD.

Exactly. Also, it was easy to find deals on Microsoft Points. Now that it's being converted to real world currency it'll probably be much more rare on find deals on the pre-paid cards.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#9AWarAmp84Posted 7/15/2013 1:23:01 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

No thanks. I'd rather not waste my money on stupid avatar items. And correct me if I'm wrong but by MS converting to actual dollar figures, how will I have anything left over after a purchase? Am I missing something?
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#10Ratlank02RPosted 7/15/2013 1:23:03 PM
Ratlank02R posted...
I love it when I get the first vote in a poll.

This.
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".