This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V is literally going to DESTROY everything...

#1DRzCalderonPosted 7/15/2013 3:21:20 PM
In regards to sales, reviews, and content. All in the month of September. I mean there is clearly no threat for a title like that in that whole month. Probably not even October.

And in regards towards worry for it not being next gen, there probably wouldn't even be enough next gen consoles to play most of the copies they anticipate to sell. Especially since not even most gamers will get to own an Xbox One or PS4.

I am hyped.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#2glassghost0Posted 7/15/2013 3:23:52 PM
It's not going to be a Next Gen title until maybe way down the road, even then I doubt it.

It's been in development for years and it's been based on current gen consoles. Rockstar has said multiple times there's no plans to release it for new consoles and that the current consoles are more than powerful enough to handle what they want to accomplish.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3ChrisHanson24Posted 7/15/2013 3:23:58 PM
I hate GTA and won't even buy it.
#4glassghost0Posted 7/15/2013 3:25:49 PM
ChrisHanson24 posted...

Super cool story bro
---
No Thanks
#5pothocketPosted 7/15/2013 3:27:06 PM
I hate R* in general but that doesn't mean GTA5 won't be a great game. I'll make up my mind after I play the game. Love it or hate it, at least I'll know what I'm talking about when it's being discussed on the boards.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#6DRzCalderon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 3:27:10 PM
ChrisHanson24 posted...

You are going to be deleting ALOT of friends.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#7Ratlank02RPosted 7/15/2013 3:28:02 PM
I have yet to see anything that makes me want the game.
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
#8glassghost0Posted 7/15/2013 3:38:41 PM
Ratlank02R posted...
I have yet to see anything that makes me want the game.

Hey, Ratlank, 95% of the time New Users = Troll accounts. You need to calm down a little. This board is filled with regular users.

Every genre of game isn't for everyone, but when that's the case you can't deny that certain games are very well done.

I can't stand Battlefield, but they are obviously well made games.

Just from looking at everything so far, GTA 5 is going to be a huge step up in the video game industry.

I'm going to go ahead and shoot my mouth off here but I honestly think that it's going to have an impact as great as GTA3.

Again, you don't have to like the games or the genre, but you have to respect what they accomplish, otherwise you're just acting like a middle schooler.
---
No Thanks
#9Ratlank02RPosted 7/15/2013 3:42:11 PM
I am the great Ratlank501! I have been a regular on this board since 2009.

I have seen nothing to suggest GTA V is "well done". From the trailers, I believe it looks like a pretty bad game.
---
#10Ratlank02RPosted 7/15/2013 3:43:09 PM
Actually, replace "bad" with "nothing special".
---