This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devil May Cry and other GoD games on sale now. Plus DoTW

#1656stoogePosted 7/15/2013 9:33:10 PM
DMC4 - 400 MSP

DMC HD - 1200 MSP

Lost Planet 2 - 400 MSP

Asura's Wrath - 800 MSP

Dark Void - 400 MSP

Lost Planet Colonies - 400 MSP

SSIV:AE - 1200 MSP

Resident Evil 5 - 800 MSP

DoTW

Mortal Kombat 9 - 800 MSP

Assassin's Creed 1 - 1200 MSP

AssCreed 2 - Free for Gold members

AssCreed Brotherhood - 1200 MSP

AssCreed Revelations - 1200 MSP

http://xbldb.com/current-deals
---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#2SoincMetalPosted 7/15/2013 9:39:57 PM
DMC 4 isn't much of a deal, HD collection yes. I've always wanted to play Asura's Wrath but looks like i'll might miss out on the deal........Bad time for game spending for me.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#3Ginsu VictimPosted 7/15/2013 9:44:04 PM
Dammit, I would've finally picked up MK9, but spent my points on some Pinball FX2 tables TONIGHT. Grrr.....
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#4pepsiboy95620Posted 7/15/2013 9:53:26 PM
Is this just a random sale? What about Hungary? Lol all games seem cheaper there
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#5JDGFootman1234Posted 7/15/2013 10:07:04 PM
Just wanted to throw in my two cents about Asura's Wrath. This is one of the most imaginative, stylish, and unique games this gen with some unbelievably awesome moments. The game is about 20% rail shooter, 40% QTES, 40% beat-em up. For $10 the price is definitely right and people should really pick it up. It has a demo if you wanted to try that, but that demo does cover some of the best moments so possible just play a little to get a taste.

Also, be warned the game's story actually ends on a cliffhanger and is wrapped up in a DLC (sucks I know), but the DLC is also mind bogglingly epic (appropriate use) in scale and tremendously awesome.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#6velvet_hammerPosted 7/15/2013 10:27:13 PM
DMC 4 is a great deal.. has some of the best gameplay in the genre.. with 2 different play styles to master..
---
"Ignorance is venomous, and it murders the soul
Spreading like a virus running rampant, but out of control" Immortal Technique
#7SoincMetalPosted 7/15/2013 10:29:30 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
DMC 4 is a great deal.. has some of the best gameplay in the genre.. with 2 different play styles to master..

Disc version can be bought for like 3-4 dollars...........I know i bought it many months ago. It was so cheap i was gonna buy my friends copies. But i just let them borrow mine when i was finished lol.
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
#8lukerumPosted 7/15/2013 10:41:30 PM
Got AC2 on the dl right now. Never played an AC game somehow. Can't go
wrong with free!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#9656stooge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 10:56:41 PM
lukerum posted...
Got AC2 on the dl right now. Never played an AC game somehow. Can't go
wrong with free!

I'll give you a brief run down on what you missed from the first game if you want? You play a character in the present called Desmond who was a regular guy until the events of the first game where he was kidnapped by a company called Absturgo (or something like that).
They told he came from a long line of Assassin's, and they forced him into helping them.

Basically they straped him into a device called the Animus, and that allowed him to relive memories from his ancestors that are passed down in his DNA.
The Assassin's (Desmond's ancestors) are sworn enemies of the Templars (which is the organisation that kidnapped Desmond), and they're trying to find a device before the Templars can called a 'piece of Eden'.
These devices were created by an extinct, godlike species, and bestow great power on the wielder.

Anyway, the goal of Absturgo is use Desmond's memories of his Ancestor's to find the location of the pieces of Eden and track them down in the present.
In the first game you find one such piece using the memories of your middle eastern ancestor, Altair, and then you escape the Absturgo facility with the help of one of their employees, Lucy.

AssCreed 2 stats off as you're escaping the facility.

---
For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died.
#10ElusiveOneXPosted 7/15/2013 11:09:50 PM
I wonder if Lost Planet 2 is worth 5 dollars. I'm pretty serious though, I've heard bad things, but I did like the original.