This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Devil May Cry and other GoD games on sale now. Plus DoTW

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Devil May Cry and other GoD games on sale now. Plus DoTW
2 years ago#51
Does anyone know when these deals end?
2 years ago#52
ElusiveOneX posted...
I wonder if Lost Planet 2 is worth 5 dollars. I'm pretty serious though, I've heard bad things, but I did like the original.

I was curious as well, watched some reviews on Youtube, and many said it was worse than the first one.
---
console wars? don't you mean "idiot bait"?
2 years ago#53
I almost bought Lost Planet for $5. But I decided to read some reviews on it and watch a couple of videos. After doing that, I decided against buying it. Sure, it's only $5, but I'd rather not spend $5 on something that I'll dislike.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
http://i.imgur.com/UzTVQwG.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Devil May Cry and other GoD games on sale now. Plus DoTW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived