This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SNES Vs 360

#11pothocketPosted 7/16/2013 7:37:24 AM
GGX doesn't understand art direction.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#12Mech_BattalionPosted 7/16/2013 7:41:23 AM
SNES wins hands down. Hand drawn graphics that have more colors than anything released today for any console is more appealing to the eye.

I am a huge rpg fan and it doesn't get any better than the SNES for rpgs.

Xbox is good for modern gaming but the direction it is heading is scary and I forsee the second collapse of the gaming industry happening soon.

SNES you paid for your game and got the complete package, no DLC or any crap that you paid for after unless it was a strategy guide.

Xbox has turned gamers into whiny, spoiled, instant gratification seeking kids. I remember when gaming was about experiencing story and gameplay. Not about getting achievement for pressing start and proving you can wipe your butt without calling for help.
#13pothocketPosted 7/16/2013 7:54:41 AM
Can't we go one topic without someone whining about how a full game plus extras somehow equals an incomplete game? Just once?

Maybe some of you don't know this, so I'll educate ya'll, but games have had expansion packs for decades, years before videogames were even a thing. Boardgames, tabletop tactics and RPG games....yeah, they've had expansions and extra content for quite awhile now.

So whatever petty little point you guys think you're making when whining about DLC, I'm telling you - you're literally decades behind on the conversation of expansions for games. It's already been discussed so try and keep up.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#14Mindwipe77Posted 7/16/2013 8:08:00 AM
GGearX posted...
Because Snes has bad graphics , thats why it lasts longer. It uses less power. Also 360 has more good games. Played the top 15 games of snes the past few months for the first time. I don't get whats so special about super metroid or chrono trigger. They were good. but not OMG amazing.

the graphics were not bad for 1993 standards, comparing 360 graphics to games 20 years old lol, really?
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Lightning's #1 fan
#15GGearXPosted 7/16/2013 8:17:35 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
GGearX posted...
Because Snes has bad graphics , thats why it lasts longer. It uses less power. Also 360 has more good games. Played the top 15 games of snes the past few months for the first time. I don't get whats so special about super metroid or chrono trigger. They were good. but not OMG amazing.

the graphics were not bad for 1993 standards, comparing 360 graphics to games 20 years old lol, really?

I wasnt really comparing the graphics, but that

better visuals = more power.
---
Gt-KryDamoure (Cryoflove)
..........I-I'm a very shyyy guy, I-I'm sorry ....... *blushes *
#16Ratlank02RPosted 7/16/2013 8:39:58 AM
I prefer the art style and graphics of most SNES games over the graphics of most X360 games.
---
It irritates me when people say "RPG games".
#17rusty12000Posted 7/16/2013 8:53:46 AM
SNES Is an amazing system, Lol @ the fools that think it has 'bad graphics'.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#18NightSadPosted 7/16/2013 8:59:49 AM
GGearX posted...
AndyJoe89 posted...
GGearX posted...
Because Snes has bad graphics , thats why it lasts longer.

Lol, bad graphics. They may have "bad graphics," but those games are timeless.

Timeless, but still graphics were worse. Its common sense dont you think?

dude... we are talking about 20 years ago.......

those were THE GRAPHICS...

no offense, but it read as if you were a young gamer...
---
I used to post a good thread like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
xbox x360:GT: El Sadshadow
#19BahamutBBobPosted 7/16/2013 9:01:51 AM
rhh3713 posted...
One you might have to give a blowjob to and tap around a little, the other you might have to unplug and restart five times, clean the disk about 4 times, and repeat the entire process when the game freezes once you finally get it started up.

...I've never had that much trouble with a SNES or a 360...
(though I haven't played an actual SNES in probably 10 years)
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#20Just_The_TipPosted 7/16/2013 9:07:02 AM
I don't remember having to blow my snes. I blew my NES a LOT.
---
well i don't really hate you with a burning passion because i don't really give you that much thought, but i do think you're a ****ing idiot.