This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Treating other peoples stuff like its yours.

#11ARsignal11Posted 7/17/2013 1:05:21 PM
Super Creatures posted...

as far as your brother's behavior goes, yes, and, quite frankly, if he refuses to treat your property the way you ask him to, I would refuse to let him use it.

If it is a matter of the controller, tell him to go out and buy his own controller if he refuses to respect your wishes regarding the handling of yours.

This makes sense to me.
#12TGAkuma(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:05:21 PM
NauticalDisasta posted...
Voted no. I treat my stuff better than most of my friends. If I borrow a game from someone, that game is in for the royal treatment.

Aww, you should have voted yes since you seem to know how to take care of your stuff. I know my poll was kind of confusing though.
#13blakbird13Posted 7/20/2013 1:04:37 AM
I have two controllers for a reason ... I have my controller and everyone else has the other controller ... But I treat peoples things like I would want my stuff treated ...
#14C810Posted 7/20/2013 1:15:58 AM
I can't decide which way to vote since I treat my stuff, and stuff I borrow, extremely well. I always put games back in their cases, take apart and clean my controllers, dust off my 360, etc. So I take better care of their stuff then they do.

The last time I lent a game to someone was ODST, and when I got it back the case has dented and dirty and the campaign disc was dirty and scratched. So I've decided to not lend stuff out anymore since none of my friends seems to be meticulous like I am
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs
#15ponderingcowPosted 7/20/2013 3:51:44 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
It's funny, because I can't answer your poll.

You see, to me, treating other people's stuff like its mine, means that I actually take care of it. In some cases that means treating it even better than if it were mine.

Funny, how perception and personal experience can completely change the context of a question.

I'm like this
---
Esnes ekam I rednop uoy fi
#16MrBathingApePosted 7/20/2013 4:41:45 AM
The smoking's no big deal think you should ease up on that unless you want to sound like a whiny gimp. But the other stuff is rank and he needs to sort himself out. Slobbish behaviour.
---
Shoot him again!
His soul is still dancing.
#17DishSoapPosted 7/20/2013 4:51:42 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

You see, to me, treating other people's stuff like its mine, means that I actually take care of it. In some cases that means treating it even better than if it were mine.

Funny, how perception and personal experience can completely change the context of a question.

yeah this is what i thought when i entered the topic
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZdlGJhPhv4
#18Dragon NexusPosted 7/20/2013 5:00:14 AM
Whenever someone says to me "I'll treat it like it's my own =)"
I say "No. You'll treat it like it's my own."
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#19Killah PriestPosted 7/20/2013 7:55:59 AM
Depends.

I'm not going to quit smoking just because someone is an anal douche about things smelling like smoke.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#20Seanie1200Posted 7/20/2013 8:04:08 AM
CaIiber345 posted...

I was thinking the same thing and you put it better than I ever could.