This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Treating other peoples stuff like its yours.

#31Shy420Posted 7/22/2013 6:41:01 AM
I always treat other peoples stuff like it's mine. In other words I take care of it.

If it's someone outside of family you politely accept their rudeness then don't loan them anything anymore.

If it's family....well it's family you solve it in a way that would with any other family issue.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#32pothocketPosted 7/22/2013 6:48:45 AM
If your brother is going to act like a child you need to treat him like a child. You already asked him to change is behavior (like an adult) and if he doesn't you'll need to tell him he can't play your xbox until he buys you a new controller. You get the new one, he gets the old bathroom one.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#33HaganPosted 7/22/2013 6:50:41 AM
I take excellent care of my hardware, but that said, I don't borrow other people's equipment nor do other people borrow mine.
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#34MrBathingApePosted 7/22/2013 10:07:55 AM
No wonder gamefaqs is full of mean people. It's full of kids who don't share.
---
Shoot him again!
His soul is still dancing.
#35TheMKDestroyerPosted 7/22/2013 12:05:16 PM
agentspoon posted...
TC, please dont take this in the wrong way, im in a good mood so its not meant to be offensive.

Why not spend this time reading comments from random people on a gaming website talking to your brother.

You will find that people respond to rational discussion much better than constant moaning, personally you seem a little spoilt, you invite him to stay then get all pissy when he lives how he lives?

If you dont like it then talk rationally to him, if he wont listen then ask him to leave, really its not hard.

Him taking the controller to the bathroom, what is it you dont like? Him touching his junk then your controller? If so then grow up, his "pee pee "does not have cooties, if its the controller getting covered in urine then I can understand but there is no point in over reacting, your not exactly sucking on the controller are you?

Go grab your brothers junk and say that's ok. There's no germs, right? You're disgusting.
#36agentspoonPosted 7/23/2013 11:46:18 AM
I would write out a long and detailed response to that post but its been along day and Skyrim calls so I will just say grow up, man the **** up and get some help.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#37este914Posted 7/23/2013 11:54:08 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Also, why in the world is your brother taking the controller with him to the bathroom?!

That's kin....very weird, creepy, and gross.

Sometimes I do that. Or I get up with it to go do something else and end up going to the bathroom. Oh and it doesn't help that I can see my TV from the toilet.
I blame wireless controllers for that too. if we still had wired controllers it wouldn't be able to get far.
---
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
#38TheBlueStigPosted 7/23/2013 11:55:55 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Whenever someone says to me "I'll treat it like it's my own =)"
I say "No. You'll treat it like it's my own."

You treat your hardware like s*** to begin with, so they would probably treat it better than you.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.
#39BBBanks03Posted 7/23/2013 12:24:11 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

You treat your hardware like s*** to begin with, so they would probably treat it better than you.

Lol Stig. He probably clicked on this topic, sifted through four pages of replies until he found someone he could give a deuch-ey response to: "huzzah! Paydirt! I was gonna start getting the shakes if I had to go one more hour without being a d***!"
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#40TheBlueStigPosted 7/23/2013 12:34:53 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Dragon Nexus posted...

Lol Stig. He probably clicked on this topic, sifted through four pages of replies until he found someone he could give a deuch-ey response to: "huzzah! Paydirt! I was gonna start getting the shakes if I had to go one more hour without being a d***!"

3 or 4 pages?

I've had my page display settings at 50 posts/topics per page for years.

And nexus deserves my comment after his stupidity in the vertical/horizontal topic.
---
http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery.aspx?gamertag=TheBlueStig
My Forza 4 gallery, all paintjobs available for purchase on my storefront.