This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Happy 10th Anniversary Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

#1melvin343Posted 7/17/2013 8:08:51 AM
WOW 10 years one of the best Star Wars RPG on Xbox was the reason why I own Xbox and it was also my first Bioware game but it is a shame that Bioware didn't do a HD for one of there best games they ever did and it would have been nice if they did an HD just like 343 Industries did with Halo CE. Happy Birthday SW: KOTOR.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#2orangeneePosted 7/17/2013 8:18:06 AM
Bioware is EAs b**** now. So I doubt they'll be doing anything we would like to see again.

Can't see Disney doing anything either.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#3DarkJaydragonPosted 7/17/2013 8:26:08 AM
Only 10? It feels like it's at least 15 years old.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4WomackdPosted 7/17/2013 10:02:32 AM
I too was hoping for an HD remake of this game for the Xbox 360. However , i guess they felt their time was best served bringing the game to ipad. Does the original game work at all on the Xbox 360 via emulation or was that given up long ago by microsoft? I saw a local listing on craigslist for this game and would consider it if it actually ran well on the 360.
#5orangeneePosted 7/17/2013 11:06:53 AM
Womackd posted...
I too was hoping for an HD remake of this game for the Xbox 360. However , i guess they felt their time was best served bringing the game to ipad. Does the original game work at all on the Xbox 360 via emulation or was that given up long ago by microsoft? I saw a local listing on craigslist for this game and would consider it if it actually ran well on the 360.

It sort of works but not well on 360. Not even sure whether the PC version works on current hardware/Windows.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#6stargazer1981Posted 7/17/2013 11:15:10 AM
Womackd posted...

There's really only some audio hiccups that I've seen on my copy of KotOR running on 360. Other than that, it runs pretty smooth. Better than other BC games I've played.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi