This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here good at mirrors edge?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 7/17/2013 9:15:49 AM
Board is dead so I'm asking here.

Is anyone here good at consistently using the kick-glitch? I can get it around 50-60% of the time but I want to be more consistent with it, I've watched the youtube tutorials but beyond the basic mechanic they don't go in to too much detail with it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2pothocketPosted 7/17/2013 9:47:43 AM
*sigh* thought we had a cool topic there for a second.

No, being good and exploiting glitches don't go hand-in-hand. They're kinda the opposite, in fact.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 9:53:17 AM
pothocket posted...
*sigh* thought we had a cool topic there for a second.

No, being good and exploiting glitches don't go hand-in-hand. They're kinda the opposite, in fact.

Thanks for the help, so is it during or after the kick animation? Should I use the grunt sound as an indicator?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#4DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:16:29 PM
Bump since i have Faith.

OH HO HO
---
#5KID VIDPosted 7/17/2013 12:42:53 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Bump since i have Faith.

OH HO HO

I see what you did there, you clever person, you.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#6DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 12:53:47 PM
KID VID posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Bump since i have Faith.

OH HO HO

I see what you did there, you clever person, you.

It was ever so subtle. ;)
---
#7infinitexxPosted 7/17/2013 1:04:57 PM
Not really sure what to tell you. If you can already pull it off half of the time, you just need to practice.

It's not that big a deal if you fail it, just try again. Never used it for anything other than getting out of bounds though, so if you're trying to lower times you're on your own.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#8DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:17:20 PM
infinitexx posted...
Not really sure what to tell you. If you can already pull it off half of the time, you just need to practice.

It's not that big a deal if you fail it, just try again. Never used it for anything other than getting out of bounds though, so if you're trying to lower times you're on your own.

I've got all the main game achievement's so It's mainly for getting out of bounds or making playing through the story mode a little more fun.

It's just when I watch videos of people doing it they hit it almost 90% of the time and PC users use macros/script and get it 100% of the time.
---