This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading in a console to gamestop questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trading in a console to gamestop questions...

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#1
What exactly is needed? I'm planning on trading in a fat 360 - the original. Silver Disc drive and everything. I figure it's a ticking time bomb anyway, and I upgraded to a slim a long time ago. I have a wireless controller(with a bit of a mushy LB button. Do you think it'll be fine? It works perfect, just feels off), the power cord, and I have the non-HD component(composite?) cables a newer 360 came with. Won't matter, right? It didn't come with HDMI, I'm sure.

I don't need a harddrive or anything, right?

110 trade in value with a wireless controller if everything is correct, which is nuts.
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.

User Info: TheKnifeMonkey

TheKnifeMonkey
3 years ago#2
Yeah I think thats all you need. I just traded in my fat ps3 a few months ago for a slim, and pretty sure that's all I had too. Kudos to you for still having an operational fat 360 with the freekin jet turbo-fans lmao...
~17x World Champion Boston Celtics, built off your green envy since 1957~
PSN & XBL: RedCloud49

User Info: Wolfx911

Wolfx911
3 years ago#3
Try craigslist first, gamestop is a ripoff.

User Info: TGAkuma

TGAkuma
3 years ago#4
TheKnifeMonkey posted...
Yeah I think thats all you need. I just traded in my fat ps3 a few months ago for a slim, and pretty sure that's all I had too. Kudos to you for still having an operational fat 360 with the freekin jet turbo-fans lmao...

Not really all that impressive. He did say he upgraded to a slim a long time ago which means his old 360 hasnt gotten much use or at all since.

User Info: Enix Belmont

Enix Belmont
3 years ago#5
TheKnifeMonkey posted...

Well, my original console got RROD, then I sent it in and they gave me this one, which still works. And yeah, I barely played it for the past few years.

Wolfx911 posted...
Try craigslist first, gamestop is a ripoff.

I seriously doubt that craigslist is gonna give me more than 110 dollars for a used fat 360. Usually, I agree, but I think my store is one of the only in the US that is currently having a 100% trade in bonus, and I doubt it'll be topped.
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Trading in a console to gamestop questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived