This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trading in a console to gamestop questions...

#1Enix BelmontPosted 7/17/2013 10:00:00 AM
What exactly is needed? I'm planning on trading in a fat 360 - the original. Silver Disc drive and everything. I figure it's a ticking time bomb anyway, and I upgraded to a slim a long time ago. I have a wireless controller(with a bit of a mushy LB button. Do you think it'll be fine? It works perfect, just feels off), the power cord, and I have the non-HD component(composite?) cables a newer 360 came with. Won't matter, right? It didn't come with HDMI, I'm sure.

I don't need a harddrive or anything, right?

110 trade in value with a wireless controller if everything is correct, which is nuts.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#2TheKnifeMonkeyPosted 7/17/2013 10:13:05 AM(edited)
Yeah I think thats all you need. I just traded in my fat ps3 a few months ago for a slim, and pretty sure that's all I had too. Kudos to you for still having an operational fat 360 with the freekin jet turbo-fans lmao...
---
~17x World Champion Boston Celtics, built off your green envy since 1957~
PSN & XBL: RedCloud49
#3Wolfx911Posted 7/17/2013 10:21:39 AM
Try craigslist first, gamestop is a ripoff.
#4TGAkumaPosted 7/17/2013 1:15:01 PM
TheKnifeMonkey posted...
Yeah I think thats all you need. I just traded in my fat ps3 a few months ago for a slim, and pretty sure that's all I had too. Kudos to you for still having an operational fat 360 with the freekin jet turbo-fans lmao...

Not really all that impressive. He did say he upgraded to a slim a long time ago which means his old 360 hasnt gotten much use or at all since.
#5Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:42:43 PM
TheKnifeMonkey posted...

Well, my original console got RROD, then I sent it in and they gave me this one, which still works. And yeah, I barely played it for the past few years.

Wolfx911 posted...
Try craigslist first, gamestop is a ripoff.

I seriously doubt that craigslist is gonna give me more than 110 dollars for a used fat 360. Usually, I agree, but I think my store is one of the only in the US that is currently having a 100% trade in bonus, and I doubt it'll be topped.
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.