This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft is calling out to Obama to let the corporation disclose more info.

#1FFTHEWINNERPosted 7/17/2013 9:28:24 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/microsoft-tells-obama-administration-constitution-112146421.html

quite an interesting move.
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#2googlerPosted 7/17/2013 9:52:41 AM
You would think. Use a little bit of critical thinking and then you figure out what they disclose is pointless when they already long ago made it possible for the government to just completely help itself with or without microsofts compliance at this point
#3zerooo0Posted 7/17/2013 10:14:39 AM
From one of the articles(I don't know if it was this one,or some different article) I read that MS was kinda bullied into it by the Government to let them gain access or the Government would just get access on their own. Can't remember which article I read that on though.

So it's a no win situation for MS. I wonder how many other companies are pressured into by our Government to give them our personal info? I would think Sony/Nintendo would be out of our Government jurisdiction, but I don't know how that stuff works.

None of this spying stuff surprises me though. Our Government has been doing this since the 70s at least.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3
#4HELZEROPosted 7/17/2013 1:33:36 PM(edited)
um to the general mass this is a great thing to see. to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.
#5RuinerEraserPosted 7/17/2013 1:44:59 PM
HELZERO posted...
um to the general mass this is a great thing to see. to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.

Public relations is a hell of a thing.
#6Dragon NexusPosted 7/17/2013 1:54:11 PM
zerooo0 posted...
From one of the articles(I don't know if it was this one,or some different article) I read that MS was kinda bullied into it by the Government to let them gain access or the Government would just get access on their own. Can't remember which article I read that on though.

So it's a no win situation for MS. I wonder how many other companies are pressured into by our Government to give them our personal info? I would think Sony/Nintendo would be out of our Government jurisdiction, but I don't know how that stuff works.

None of this spying stuff surprises me though. Our Government has been doing this since the 70s at least.

Well if the option is "Give us free access to the information or we'll just take it"...which looks better to the consumer?

the fact Ms gave the info away doesn't make them appear like the good guys. If it was taken from them, they can pleade innocense and the public at least would perceive them as on their side.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#7shawnmckPosted 7/17/2013 3:18:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8WinternovaPosted 7/17/2013 3:18:27 PM
HELZERO posted...
to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.

Ironically, to someone with a brain your post looks like paranoid conspiracy theory bulls***. Please learn some critical thinking skills and come back in a few years when you've matured.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#9FFTHEWINNER(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 4:56:15 PM
^ i 100% agree. Are you heel R-Truth or something?
---
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png
#10SunDevil77Posted 7/17/2013 5:24:02 PM
Winternova posted...
HELZERO posted...
to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.

Ironically, to someone with a brain your post looks like paranoid conspiracy theory bulls***. Please learn some critical thinking skills and come back in a few years when you've matured.

Microsoft being the government is the biggest conspiracy I've seen in ages.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539