This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Microsoft is calling out to Obama to let the corporation disclose more info.

#11TheBlueStigPosted 7/17/2013 6:11:06 PM
Microsoft is definitely asking the WRONG person to "safeguard the Constitution" when he's bypassed it and stepped all over it since before he was a Senator.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#12SolidStryderPosted 7/17/2013 7:18:22 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Winternova posted...
HELZERO posted...
to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.

Ironically, to someone with a brain your post looks like paranoid conspiracy theory bulls***. Please learn some critical thinking skills and come back in a few years when you've matured.

Microsoft being the government is the biggest conspiracy I've seen in ages.

Microsoft became the Government to hide the existence of extraterrestrials after extraterrestrials became the Government in Roswell with Mel Gibson. WAKE UP GUYS!
#13SunDevil77Posted 7/17/2013 7:29:28 PM
SolidStryder posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Winternova posted...
HELZERO posted...
to someone with a brain, it's easy to see the gov and ms are one in the same and what you are seeing is a play or movie of sorts to make you feel better. in reality they are working together.

Ironically, to someone with a brain your post looks like paranoid conspiracy theory bulls***. Please learn some critical thinking skills and come back in a few years when you've matured.

Microsoft being the government is the biggest conspiracy I've seen in ages.

Microsoft became the Government to hide the existence of extraterrestrials after extraterrestrials became the Government in Roswell with Mel Gibson. WAKE UP GUYS!

Mel Gibson's birthday is on the 3rd of January.

Half-Life 3 confirmed.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#14googlerPosted 7/17/2013 7:59:33 PM
zerooo0 posted...
From one of the articles(I don't know if it was this one,or some different article) I read that MS was kinda bullied into it by the Government to let them gain access or the Government would just get access on their own. Can't remember which article I read that on though.

So it's a no win situation for MS. I wonder how many other companies are pressured into by our Government to give them our personal info? I would think Sony/Nintendo would be out of our Government jurisdiction, but I don't know how that stuff works.

None of this spying stuff surprises me though. Our Government has been doing this since the 70s at least.

actually Microsoft was the first to partner up with the government in this and did it pretty voluntarily and goes out of there way to help out as well as provide them with some of their tech. All the agencies like DHS, FBI, etc were adding constant pressure to console makers to make video games entirely accessible to them. In that situation, Microsoft & co. couldn't fully give them what they want due to technological restrictions and not because they didn't want to - that's all set to change with the next machine
#15GameFAQs_loverPosted 7/18/2013 6:58:40 AM
FFTHEWINNER posted...
^ i 100% agree. Are you heel R-Truth or something?

lol.
---
^^Hey!eyes up here pal^^
#16HELZEROPosted 7/19/2013 9:06:29 AM(edited)
I never said ms is the government. I said "in reality they are working together". In other words, ms must comply with what the government wants.
#17dj___rollPosted 7/19/2013 9:25:43 AM
Quote:HELZERO posted...

@Winternova

Ironically, to someone with a brain, they would have realized he meant they were working together and that this is just a PR stunt to make it look as if MS is trying to 'fight back' against the man to try and reinstall confidence in their brand again. But, whatever.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#18universaldavePosted 7/19/2013 9:35:24 AM
HELZERO posted...
I never said ms is the government. I said "in reality they are working together". In other words, ms must comply with what the government wants.

In a sense we all have to comply with what the government wants... or fight it, possibly to bankruptcy, or worse. Do you want to pay exorbitant taxes? Do you want welfare programs? Do you want government mandated healthcare? Etc. You may or may not want these things but you have to put up with them either way. Or, as I said, fight it--at the risk of bankruptcy, or worse. That's a tough choice and most of us have caved in all along the way whether we liked it--or even realized it.
---
Gamefaqs: where men who can't get dates take every opportunity to tell everyone about their incredibly high standards when it comes to women.
#19HELZEROPosted 7/19/2013 10:39:38 AM
dj___roll posted...
Quote:HELZERO posted...

@Winternova

Ironically, to someone with a brain, they would have realized he meant they were working together and that this is just a PR stunt to make it look as if MS is trying to 'fight back' against the man to try and reinstall confidence in their brand again. But, whatever.

You worded it better than me. Thanks, that's exactly what I was trying to say.
#20JKSonicPosted 7/19/2013 11:33:38 AM
People still acting like any of this is a new thing or that MS should be singled out - sad face -
---
https://www.facebook.com/AbstractedRealism (pinup and boudoir)
https://www.facebook.com/KulhaPhotography (families, scenery, etc)