This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

playing AC2 for the first time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. playing AC2 for the first time
3 years ago#1
why is it so superior to AC3? AC3 is better graphically but everything else is worse. im absolutely loving AC2.
Nah hidden stuffs are still in games these days...
you just have to pay for them. Capcom calls them DLC.
3 years ago#2
You kind of answered your own question there. I don't think AC3 is bad, but it is inferior to AC2
GT: Menace 117 PSN: Menace117
I would've liked to run tests on those seashells. - Mordin Solus
3 years ago#3
It's more simplistic and the story is more entertaining IMO. The Renaissance setting is more interesting than the American Revolution as well.
Currently Playing: Red Dead: Redemption / GT is E8Silicon
3 years ago#4
E8Silicon posted...
It's more simplistic and the story is more entertaining IMO. The Renaissance setting is more interesting than the American Revolution as well.

I actually disagree. The revolution is one of my favorite periods in history. Sadly, that didn't really sell AC3 for me
3 years ago#5
I'm in the tiny minority who enjoyed 3 the most out of the whole series
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...

My list of AC's is kind of messed up. 3 is my 3rd favorite, sitting after 2 and then Brotherhood.

However, I also played them all out of order. I think if I had played 3 first instead of 2, it would be my favorite, as well. I admired the scope of 3, I just think I had a bad case of series fatigue.
3 years ago#7
SunDevil77 posted...

Yeah I think 3 and 1 are the best. To be quite honest, I don't really care for Ezio. I think Connor is much more interesting.
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
3 years ago#8
The reason a lot of people like Ac Brotherhood is because it was originally planned to be part of Ac 2. AC2 was so long ubisoft had to cut story. Ac revelations was a pure cash grab however I enjoy that game a lot because I found the map smaller and much easier to navigate. The story was fun as well, left out all that desmond bs.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
3 years ago#9
NakedSnake1986 posted...
The reason a lot of people like Ac Brotherhood is because it was originally planned to be part of Ac 2. AC2 was so long ubisoft had to cut story. Ac revelations was a pure cash grab however I enjoy that game a lot because I found the map smaller and much easier to navigate. The story was fun as well, left out all that desmond bs.

Are you serious? Is there a source to confirm that?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. playing AC2 for the first time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived