This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do we really need another Assassins Creed game right now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do we really need another Assassins Creed game right now?
2 years ago#71
You guys act like like it is the same development team making AC every year. Ubisoft has 3 separate internal developers working on different Assassins Creed games. AC 4 is being developed by the developers of AC Brotherhood which came out 3 years ago. This game didn't just start development after AC 3 last year, it's been planned for over 3 years by the development team of Brotherhood.
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
2 years ago#72
VeryDarkSoul posted...
6th game

Don't forget Altair's Chronicles, Bloodlines, or Liberation.

I don't know if I'm missing any, but we have 9 right now, not counting AC4.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
2 years ago#73
Just don't buy the games then. Those that enjoy the games can continue buying them, those that don't can just play something else. Though I guess your desire to complain is similar to why I clicked on topic #9001 complaining about the number of AC games.
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
2 years ago#74
epictetus1216 posted...
Li0nHeart88 posted...
Ubisoft loves to milk.

They should be a farmer.

Why shouldn't they, or any other publisher? They are a business, aren't they? They're in it for the money and the AC franchise is one of their hottest properties.

And if the games truly suck they won't make money for very long...
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
2 years ago#75
AC3 turned me off from the series. I'm going to take a break from now. Maybe I'll check out 4 a year or two down the line. (When AC 4-2 or AC5 is being released lol).
$exxx $ymbol.
2 years ago#76
Don't care what anyone says, AC4's open world Caribbean and expanded naval combat looks downright amazing.
2 years ago#77
squarex8264 posted...
It's one of my top franchises this gen.

I've played each game, I've enjoyed each game, and I'm looking forward to AC4.

I understand that the games are being annualized, but everytime I play each new title, it just really sucks me in with each game. I really enjoy the alternate history and awesome locations each game builds and creates. As long as Ubisoft can maintain the level of quality of the past games, I'll keep playing.

I enjoy the alternate history and unusual locations too, which is why doing pirates for 4 is so amazingly boring to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Do we really need another Assassins Creed game right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived