This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do we really need another Assassins Creed game right now?

#71NakedSnake1986Posted 7/24/2013 7:34:05 AM
You guys act like like it is the same development team making AC every year. Ubisoft has 3 separate internal developers working on different Assassins Creed games. AC 4 is being developed by the developers of AC Brotherhood which came out 3 years ago. This game didn't just start development after AC 3 last year, it's been planned for over 3 years by the development team of Brotherhood.
---
Tied to a wheel, fingers got to feel,
Bleeding through a tourniquet smile
#72BahamutBBobPosted 7/24/2013 7:44:22 AM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
6th game

Don't forget Altair's Chronicles, Bloodlines, or Liberation.

I don't know if I'm missing any, but we have 9 right now, not counting AC4.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#73renskyfirePosted 7/24/2013 8:04:32 AM
Just don't buy the games then. Those that enjoy the games can continue buying them, those that don't can just play something else. Though I guess your desire to complain is similar to why I clicked on topic #9001 complaining about the number of AC games.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#74natevinesPosted 7/24/2013 8:08:16 AM
epictetus1216 posted...
Li0nHeart88 posted...
Ubisoft loves to milk.

They should be a farmer.

Why shouldn't they, or any other publisher? They are a business, aren't they? They're in it for the money and the AC franchise is one of their hottest properties.

And if the games truly suck they won't make money for very long...
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#75aesrockerPosted 7/24/2013 8:37:26 AM
AC3 turned me off from the series. I'm going to take a break from now. Maybe I'll check out 4 a year or two down the line. (When AC 4-2 or AC5 is being released lol).
---
$exxx $ymbol.
#76Merc123Posted 7/24/2013 1:07:40 PM
Don't care what anyone says, AC4's open world Caribbean and expanded naval combat looks downright amazing.
#77singhellotakuPosted 7/24/2013 1:19:47 PM
squarex8264 posted...
It's one of my top franchises this gen.

I've played each game, I've enjoyed each game, and I'm looking forward to AC4.

I understand that the games are being annualized, but everytime I play each new title, it just really sucks me in with each game. I really enjoy the alternate history and awesome locations each game builds and creates. As long as Ubisoft can maintain the level of quality of the past games, I'll keep playing.

I enjoy the alternate history and unusual locations too, which is why doing pirates for 4 is so amazingly boring to me.