This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BF3 seriously laggy today?

#1eLiTeRiChxUKPosted 7/20/2013 5:32:30 AM
Is every server you join today seriously laggy or is it just mine?

They have been going between 3 and 5 bars on the ping but even one with full l lag to hell.
---
GT: One Called Rich
#2gudamanPosted 7/20/2013 5:42:20 AM
maybe lag caused by hot-fixes? are you using party chat? maybe your bandwidth is being eaten by Netflix if anyone is using it currently?
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#3eLiTeRiChxUK(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:03:15 AM
All that i have running is the Xbox and my laptop just on facebook and gamefaqs... not sure how to check bandwidth though
---
#4eLiTeRiChxUK(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:28:59 AM
Think i found my problem, i was seeding 5 downloads... so im guessing that can hog someone of the bandwidth?
---
#5gudamanPosted 7/20/2013 6:31:44 AM
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...
Think i found my problem, i was seeding 5 downloads... so im guessing that can hog someone of the bandwidth?

yeah, torrents can eat a lot of bandwidth...

Since your seeding, I have to ask, completely off topic, have you played Rogue Legacy?
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#6MangorushXIIIPosted 7/20/2013 6:56:34 AM
eLiTeRiChxUK posted...

Pretty much.
---
Live: Mangorush V
PSN: MangorushV
#7JanayBerryPosted 7/20/2013 7:34:15 AM
...and so is "Gears of War 3", "Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City", and "Castlevania: Harmony of Despair". So I'll just play single-player stuff until it's time to go to work.

Last night, my content would not load in the "Download History". And games I bought were showing a purchase amount rather than "download now".
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry, Xbox 360: KKA OMEGA Jim
Anticipating arrival of "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" 8/27/13. {Excitement!} {Can I have it!?}