This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World War 2 games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. World War 2 games
3 years ago#1
So I was browsing games on amazon and came across one call Sniper Elite V2. Now I aint really one for war games but I love World War 2 movies cause lets be real throughout history Nazi's were the coolest bad guys in my opinion. And had the best looking uniforms of all time I might add. So I may get it when I catch up on my backlog a bit. However my actual question is are their any more World War 2 games on 360?
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
3 years ago#2
Pick up Call Of Duty 2 , it's an excellent WW2 game . The campaign is great and has you play missions as the Russians , British and Americans . And the multiplayer is fun if you can get a game .
"There was a hole here it's gone now "
3 years ago#3
Liquid_Wolf_mgs posted...
Pick up Call Of Duty 2 , it's an excellent WW2 game . The campaign is great and has you play missions as the Russians , British and Americans . And the multiplayer is fun if you can get a game .

COD2 is that the one with a zombie mod?
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
3 years ago#4
GrimKusanagi posted...
Liquid_Wolf_mgs posted...

COD2 is that the one with a zombie mod?

Zombies didn't come until World at War, which was released in 2008.
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
3 years ago#5
There's a TON of WWII games out there, for a while it was the most overdone history period in games.

About half the CoD games, some of the Battlefield games, some of the flying combat games, etc etc etc.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
3 years ago#6
CoD World at War is the best on 360.
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#7
I 2nd CoD 2. Still my favorite CoD campaign ever. CoD classic is fun and more of an old-school challenge too.
well i don't really hate you with a burning passion because i don't really give you that much thought, but i do think you're a ****ing idiot.
3 years ago#8
Try out 2009 Wolfenstein if you like WWII, Nazi, and sci-fi paranormal conspiracies.
I own the mods!
3 years ago#9
Am I really the first person to call the TC a douche for calling the nazis cool bad guys? Not sure what you mean by that seeing as I wouldn't label anyone racist enough type has millions of people because they weren't Aryan to be a cool bad guy. The Joker was a cool bad guy. Darth Vader was a cool bad guy. The nazis on the other hand......should not be associated with the word cool.
"This Year in Jerusalem."
3 years ago#10
The Saboteur.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. World War 2 games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived