This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

World War 2 games

#1GrimKusanagiPosted 7/20/2013 9:10:13 AM
So I was browsing games on amazon and came across one call Sniper Elite V2. Now I aint really one for war games but I love World War 2 movies cause lets be real throughout history Nazi's were the coolest bad guys in my opinion. And had the best looking uniforms of all time I might add. So I may get it when I catch up on my backlog a bit. However my actual question is are their any more World War 2 games on 360?
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
#2Liquid_Wolf_mgsPosted 7/20/2013 9:16:43 AM
Pick up Call Of Duty 2 , it's an excellent WW2 game . The campaign is great and has you play missions as the Russians , British and Americans . And the multiplayer is fun if you can get a game .
---
"There was a hole here it's gone now "
#3GrimKusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 9:30:41 AM
Liquid_Wolf_mgs posted...
Pick up Call Of Duty 2 , it's an excellent WW2 game . The campaign is great and has you play missions as the Russians , British and Americans . And the multiplayer is fun if you can get a game .

COD2 is that the one with a zombie mod?
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Dragon's Dogma
Pawn: Blade / Male Warrior
#4SqawksPosted 7/20/2013 9:35:54 AM(edited)
GrimKusanagi posted...
Liquid_Wolf_mgs posted...

COD2 is that the one with a zombie mod?

Zombies didn't come until World at War, which was released in 2008.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#5TheBlueStigPosted 7/20/2013 9:34:35 AM
There's a TON of WWII games out there, for a while it was the most overdone history period in games.

About half the CoD games, some of the Battlefield games, some of the flying combat games, etc etc etc.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#6SunDevil77Posted 7/20/2013 9:49:11 AM
CoD World at War is the best on 360.
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#7Just_The_TipPosted 7/20/2013 2:05:29 PM
I 2nd CoD 2. Still my favorite CoD campaign ever. CoD classic is fun and more of an old-school challenge too.
---
well i don't really hate you with a burning passion because i don't really give you that much thought, but i do think you're a ****ing idiot.
#8Agony79Posted 7/20/2013 3:01:19 PM
Try out 2009 Wolfenstein if you like WWII, Nazi, and sci-fi paranormal conspiracies.
---
I own the mods!
#9AApt24Posted 7/20/2013 4:25:12 PM
Am I really the first person to call the TC a douche for calling the nazis cool bad guys? Not sure what you mean by that seeing as I wouldn't label anyone racist enough type has millions of people because they weren't Aryan to be a cool bad guy. The Joker was a cool bad guy. Darth Vader was a cool bad guy. The nazis on the other hand......should not be associated with the word cool.
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."
#10DieMyBridePosted 7/20/2013 4:38:40 PM
The Saboteur.