This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anything good and exclusive from the last two years or so?

#1Justice98405Posted 7/20/2013 3:52:08 PM
So here's the deal, my old 360 was REALLY bad, like it wouldn't work most of the time, and it would constantly freeze, etc. Enough to just make me stay away from it and buy all my games on PS3. Well, I FINALLY was able to get the money to get a new system (though I'm thinking it was just the HD that was bad, but whatever) and now that I've got a nice, new, working 360 again, I can start looking for games again. LOL

So last 2 years or so, 360 EXCLUSIVES only, no Gears, no Halo (I already have Halo 4 and might get Gears Judgement after a price drop. I'm mainly looking for possible good exclusive retail releases. I'm open to XBLA ones too though (I already have State of Decay as well).

So What all have you got to suggest to me with those parameters in mind?
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#2psprulz2007Posted 7/20/2013 3:54:53 PM
Forza Horizon?
---
Nier = Worse game of all time. Worse then ET, Superman 64, Haze and any crappy game ive ever attempted to make using an outdated version of RPG maker.
#3TearsfoUniversePosted 7/20/2013 3:56:40 PM
battleblock theater if you have friends
---
Completed Nuzlocke, Fire Red. Pokemon: Charizard, Shiny Tangela, Venomoth, Zapdos. RIP Gyarados, Hitmonchan
#4SunDevil77Posted 7/20/2013 3:58:02 PM
Fora Horizon
Dust AET
Alan Wake
Super Meat Boy
Left 4 Dead 2

If you're talking console exclusive
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#5Justice98405(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 4:09:02 PM
"battleblock theater if you have friends"

No idea of that one, indie game, or XBLA? And I pretty much play solo, so maybe I should stay away anyhow...

"Fora Horizon
Dust AET
Alan Wake
Super Meat Boy
Left 4 Dead 2

If you're talking console exclusive"

Yes, console exclusive. Forgot to mention Forza Horizon is off the table, as I am perfectly happy with my Forza 3 and ALL the DLC released for it.

Dust AET is that XBLA game right?

Alan Wake I had back when it came out, but thanks.

Super Meat Boy looks really cool but I can't stand games that are just REALLY difficult no matter what.

Left 4 Dead 2, had that, thanks though.

Oh, and Minecraft, the 360 retail version for 20 dollars, how is that? I don't mind not getting the PC version, the demo/trial was fun, I just don't know if I wanna actually buy it.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#6TearsfoUniversePosted 7/20/2013 4:21:01 PM
mark of the ninja then
---
Completed Nuzlocke, Fire Red. Pokemon: Charizard, Shiny Tangela, Venomoth, Zapdos. RIP Gyarados, Hitmonchan
#7SunDevil77Posted 7/20/2013 4:27:44 PM
Some more XBLA goodies:
Shadow Complex
'Splosion Man
Ms. 'Splosion Man
Trials Evo
Bastion
Monday Night Combat
---
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#8psprulz2007Posted 7/20/2013 5:51:55 PM
Not sure if it counts but Witcher 2 is looking like a mighty damn good game. Im loving it.
---
Nier = Worse game of all time. Worse then ET, Superman 64, Haze and any crappy game ive ever attempted to make using an outdated version of RPG maker.
#9BambooPandamoPosted 7/21/2013 3:35:57 AM
LMAO THESE ARE ON PC

Holy crap, imagine believing these are exclusives on the Xbox. Gotta pad out that list with "console" exclusive, XD XD.
--
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/ChibiMrBubbles.png
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBubbles
#10CyricsServantPosted 7/21/2013 4:27:59 AM
Justice98405 posted...
Super Meat Boy looks really cool but I can't stand games that are just REALLY difficult no matter what.

As brutal as SMB can be, it's also extremely forgiving. You've got unlimited lives and most stages can be completed in 30 seconds.

I'm a sucker for easy games myself, often playing on the easiest difficulties, but even I think SMB is a must-play game. Just don't go into it with the mentality that you have to beat it.

Besides the other games that Sun suggested . . . Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga. I enjoyed that game more than Oblivion. It has a great sense of humor and one of my favorite abilities I've come across in any fantasy RPG: mind reading. Its a great idea that was implemented really well. Oh, you also get your own base of operations and the ability to morph into a dragon, so there's also that. Great game.

I can't think of anything else though . . . even console exclusive. The 360 has kind of sucked for exclusives the past few years because I think MS (rightly) came to the conclusion they weren't going to really increase sales this point in the 360's life cycle. I think that was short sighted though because it chilled my interest in the Xbox One.

When the PS3 is getting great exclusives in 2013 like The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, and Tales of Xillia, and amazing console exclusives like Hotline Miami and Lone Survivor, and the 360 is getting **** all . . . I take notice. It makes me worried MS might have the same strategy for the One. Support it with exclusive content for a few years, then convert it into a "me too" console.