This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It would be cool if Microsoft made the same portable handheld like the VITA.

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 7/20/2013 5:46:42 PM
I mean there handheld would rival and have the same graphics as the VITA. I don't own the VITA but I would be more compelled to buy a handheld from Microsoft because they are American. I'm not a fan of having Japanese boring final fantasy RPG games on handhelds. You would get a lot more westernized games on microsofts, which is better to me. They have the money they should go ahead and do it.
#2MRevelle83Posted 7/20/2013 5:49:21 PM
The Xboy.

Xboyeeeee
---
www.academagia.com
#3oasisbeyondPosted 7/20/2013 6:03:22 PM
Naw, wouldn't work. Japan is were the DS sales great and vita isn't doing too good. They lack games. Tablets can do pretty much anything now and even better graphics.
#4shotgunheadshot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 6:26:44 PM
oasisbeyond posted...
Naw, wouldn't work. Japan is were the DS sales great and vita isn't doing too good. They lack games. Tablets can do pretty much anything now and even better graphics.

Yeah I see what you mean. I do like NIntendo a lot, their handhelds are usually good. I prefer the 3DS to the vita actually.
#5rusty12000Posted 7/20/2013 7:46:22 PM
After the PR disaster of the Xbox one, right now is not a good time to try to start a new hand held..
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#6the36thchamberPosted 7/20/2013 7:49:22 PM
it would be cool if handhelds would **** off because theyre stupid now
---
Dragons Crown. August seriously...hurry the **** up!
PSN/GT- xNinjaScrollx
#7TheBlueStigPosted 7/20/2013 7:55:41 PM
The Vita is flopping because of the moron they left in charge of it and the far more expensive "cartridge" software medium that costs developers more money up front.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin