This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Argh! Make walking dead episode 1 free already!

#21joegt123Posted 7/21/2013 6:13:37 PM
Aforementioned freeness is the only reason I even have it. First episode, at least.
---
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#22mabber_IIIPosted 7/21/2013 9:25:55 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
Most people don't see the point in downloading stuff they're never going to play, least of all 1/5 of a game they've already played on a disc.

you don't have to download it, just start the download and then stop it

that way it is permantly tied to your account
#23FredSavage27Posted 7/21/2013 10:43:47 PM
That doesn't change the fact that when you take the time it takes to queue up and cancel a download, and multiply that by every single free piece of content on the marketplace that doesn't interest you, it adds up to a huge waste of time. I rented the disc and idiotically assumed that episode 5 was the end. I didn't download episode 1 when it was free because it was just 1/5 of a game I had already played, and adventure games aren't known for their replay value.
#24glassghost0Posted 7/21/2013 10:53:00 PM
FredSavage27 posted...
That doesn't change the fact that when you take the time it takes to queue up and cancel a download, and multiply that by every single free piece of content on the marketplace that doesn't interest you, it adds up to a huge waste of time. I rented the disc and idiotically assumed that episode 5 was the end. I didn't download episode 1 when it was free because it was just 1/5 of a game I had already played, and adventure games aren't known for their replay value.

Keep making all the excuses you want, it's dumb not to acquire the licenses of any free game on the marketplace, as for free dlc that's up to you to pick and choose

It's not a hard process at all, it's very simple actually.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#25mabber_IIIPosted 7/21/2013 11:01:17 PM
FredSavage27 posted...

free games are rare

I don't even have a kinect, yet I still downloaded wrecketeer and kinect party when they were free