This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fuse or Defiance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fuse or Defiance?

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
3 years ago#1
i think i plan on getting both, but which should i get first, if the price is the same (around $25 on ebay)?
i plan on playing couch or local co-op, not stranger online, so a dead online server isn't a concern.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#2
Dead Space 3 (;
Justice...is what I seek, Kemosabe.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
3 years ago#3
Defiance doesn't have couch/local co-op, so unless you still wanna play it solo then I'd say don't bother getting it. Fuse is a little underrated, IMO, but doesn't seem to have much replayability.
http://i.imgur.com/nH8i57r.gif
"I knew this was a bad idea, but in the continued absence of any good ones, I decided to go with it."

User Info: 2Dshmuplover

2Dshmuplover
3 years ago#4
I bought Defiance on release day and can tell you quite confidently to buy Fuse.
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
3 years ago#5
SunDevil77 posted...
Dead Space 3 (;

Great advice, I just finished it actually! Fuse sounds like the winner. Is Defiance worth $20 for solo play? Without couch co-op I don't know If I can trick any of my friends into getting it.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Streets Ahead:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
3 years ago#6
Defiance. It's at least enjoyable whether or not you have friends to play with.

Fuse demands co-op to be fun.
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Guy Flame
MLG: because skill is determined by what you use, not how you play.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#7
Wait, I thought Defiance is a required online game??? There is an offline solo campaign option?? (That is the reason I didn't buy this game yet)
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.

User Info: RockguyKev

RockguyKev
3 years ago#8
It is required online and it is a lie to say it is fun. It is incredibly disappointing. It is the least ambitious shooter I've played in years.

User Info: este914

este914
3 years ago#9
Online only is a bummer, I do not have a Gold account anyway so I will pass.
--> [ *este914* ] <--
Myth. Man. Legend.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Fuse or Defiance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived